♚ DNA BTS

[a series of scenarios of the behind the scenes of the DNA music video]

all of Sora's outfits for the DNA mv made by me!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR READING!!

━━━━━━━ ❖ ━━━━━━━

Oppas and Breakfast | Jungkook

"Filming day!" Sora sung as she entered the backroom, where the makeup artists had set up.

It was four in the morning yet the semi-young girl still had enough energy to fuel the entire team.

"Aish," Yoongi rolled his eyes, "How are you so happy?"

Sora frowned turning to her elder, "How am I not, oppa? We're filming today."

Namjoon ushered her to a couch where Hoseok and Tae were already sitting, "Save your energy dongsaeng, it's gonna be a long day. And you should eat, you didn't get any breakfast."

Sora nodded obediently before heading to walk out of the makeup room, not before stopping next to where Jungkook sat.

"Wanna come with me?" Sora crouched down next to the male maknae and the grey couch he sat on.

Jungkook continued to ignore her and play on his phone. Sora knew exactly what was happening. Jungkook was a brat when it came to formalities. Plain and simple, he loved it when Sora called him oppa. He was always calling the other boys hyung and Sora his dongsaeng, but he got proud and a little confident when Sora used an older formality on him. Sora didn't mind though, she found it quite cute.

"Kookie oppa," She playfully pouted, "Wanna come get breakfast with me?"

Jungkook looked up from his phone with a smug smirk on his face. There it was.