♚ I NEED U

qotd; should i do another behind the scenes or should i get into the actual music videos and her role/theories for it?

i need you girl

Moon Sora's Storyline in I Need U (Orginal Ver.)

━━━━━━━ ❖ ━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━ ❖ ━━━━━━━

Everything was falling apart...swallowing the eight individuals whole.

Moon Sora represented naiveness in the music video. As the youngest and the only girl of the group, it was expected for Sora to be naive towards the reality of the world. It was no surprise that she resisted growing up the most. She denied the fact that at one point she had to grow up.

Before the music starts, the camera shows Sora lying in her bright room, the sun shining through her window, and illuminating all the objects in her room. Many easter eggs from the Run music video lay throughout her room. Lollipop rappers are scattered on top of her vanity along with Taehyung's blue, circle sunglasses, remnants of confetti and pillow feathers lay on the floor, bottles of drinks lay everywhere, and J-Hope's bomber jacket is hung on her bed post. The boys had obviously been there.

Polaroids are strewn everywhere; on her desk and vanity, the walls, along the floor, and even some on her bed. 

Sora rubs her head as she sat up in her bed. She had fallen asleep in a pink sweater and plaid skirt, converse still on her feet, and her glasses miraculously not broken even throughout her deep sleep. The girl slips of her shoes, crossing her legs as she got more comfortable on her bed. Her scenes seemed to be similar vibe of Jin's scenes.

Throughout the music video Sora is filing through her polaroids. The photos hold memories of all the good times. First there was a selfie polaroid, where the eight had been on a railcar, overlooking the park. The sky above them was a light grey, but everyone still had a smile on their face in the photo.

The group of eight made their way across the trail of train tracks, surrounded by tank railcars. Hoseok held onto Sora, smiling as he saw her attempts to balance on one of the rails. Namjoon cracked a few jokes, making everyone chuckle to themselves as they walked along the rail lines.

"Yah!"  Suga gained everyone's attention as he pointed to one of the ladders on the sides of the railcar, "Let's go up there!"

The rappers and Jin were the first group to head up, followed back the remaIning vocalists. Adrenaline rushed through Sora's veins as she jumped a gap between railcars and sat down next to Suga, enjoying the view as the eight overlooked the railcar park.