♚ Ships (Outside Of The Group) (1)

qotd; which is your favorite ship?

(in this chapter and in general)

ships for you! ships for you! ships for all of you!

[disclaimer; crackship gifs made by me]

All of these ships were actually suggested by you guys in the chapter Hands! Thank you for all the comments! The chapter with all the girl ships will be published next!

━━━━━━━ ❖ ━━━━━━━

SORNON ; HANSOL VERNON - SEVENTEEN

The second youngest of SEVENTEEN and the maknae of BTS have quite an obvious attraction to each other. This ship is widely supported by multiple fandoms in the KPop community. The ship started on an episode of Weekly Idol. Sora had quite timidly admitted that Vernon was her ideal type, much to Jungkook's dismay. Ever since then fans have noticed fun interactions between the two, even catching the two at a cafe. The two are very playful around each other and many fans always claim to see sparks and a relationship a little more than best friends between the two.

 The two are very playful around each other and many fans always claim to see sparks and a relationship a little more than best friends between the two

SOLIX ; FELIX - STRAY KIDS

This ship also originated on a variety show episode! Felix admitted that he greatly admired Sora. They eventually met at an award show and later on, Sora was asked about the experience and she admitted that she really enjoyed meeting the younger boy! As their friendship developed, Sora began to joke that he only likes her because she reminds him of his favorite western singer: Ariana Grande. Felix always gets a little blushy and excited at the mention of his noona. Sora's #1 fanboy = Lee Felix.

 Sora's #1 fanboy = Lee Felix

SOUEL ; SAMUEL

Souel first set sail when Samuel posted a video on Instagram where he danced to Fake Love and fans mentioned it to Sora during a vlive. She eventually checked out the video and quickly gushed at the idol's video.  Later on in an award show, fancams caught a moment where Samuel and Sora met. Fans caught the moment where they both bowed towards each other before Sora pulled Samuel into a gentle hug. From there, many ships were made despite the four year difference, but everyone sees these two as a very lovely brother-sister duo.