♚ Scary Siblings

Don't be a silent reader! I love reading all of your comments <3

now this question is from last chapter, but i still want more profiles!

q(s)otd;  MAKE A MINI MALE OC PROFILE AND COMMENT IT
(As requested, i'm going to make a jealous BTS scenario. I want them to be jealous of a rookie/trainee group. Once I get enough, I'll turn it into a group and write the imagine!)

&

IS ENGLISH YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE?

IMPORTANT A|N AT THE END
━━━━━━━ ❖ ━━━━━━

"Why do you look so happy?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow as he saw the younger girl skip into the living room, a wide smile showing off her pearly teeth

"Why do you look so happy?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow as he saw the younger girl skip into the living room, a wide smile showing off her pearly teeth. Him, Jimin, and Hoseok we're situated in front of the tv, the three battling it out in one of their video games.

"Sukchul oppa and Yeeun unnie are coming over!" She sang out.

Silence. There was a moment of silence before the sound of Jungkook's game controller hitting the ground rung through the air.

"Everyone start cleaning!" Hoseok threw his remote onto the couch before heading to the kitchen where there was a closet of cleaning supplies.

"Oh my god!" Jimin ran to the loveseat couch and started to fold the blankets that were messily thrown onto the couch.

Sora stood in the living room with a confused look on her face.

"Yah," she called for their attention, "What are you guys doing? It's just my siblings."

"Exactly!" Jungkook sprung off the couch and began to straighten out the mess on the coffee table, "Do you know how scary they are?"

A frown was now on Sora's face, "Scary? What do you mean?"

Jungkook sighed and rushed to turn off the game console, "Okay, Yeeun-ssi is usually nice but I'm pretty sure Sukchul-ssi isn't too fond of us."

Sora nodded understandingly. The truth was Sukchul wasn't too fond of the seven Bangtan boys. It was nothing personal, it was just that Sukchul wasn't comfortable having Sora live by herself with seven boys. This overprotective manner formed because Sora had left at such a young age, leaving to chase her dreams. Sora moved during her teenage years, the years where a girl needs the most emotional support. Since he couldn't be there for Sora then, Sukchul wanted to look out for her now. Even at a young age, Sukchul was overprotective of his two younger sisters, it was just the way he was programmed.

On the other hand, Yeeun handled her younger sister leaving better than Sukchul. Since Yeeun was the little trickster of the family, she does find intimidating the group of male idols quite fun. Yeeun always cherishes the time she gets with all her siblings.