Episode 2: new friends

The C.U. Walked through the City at night mainly because they lost their way to Cole's apartment they would fly except the two of them couldn't fly. "How can this get any worse?" Colossus said when it started raining, "Son of a bitch" Colossus said putting her wing over Mabel's head. "No it's okay let's just find some coverage, girls" Steven said then started running and found coverage. Soon the United was ambushed by a band of evil characters, a green pink eyed alien, two demon sisters, and an adult ghost halfa "Well United looks like you have got yourself into trouble,Rosanna sent us she wants you" the ghost man said reaching his arms out to the United when all of a sudden a flash hit him in the head and knocked him unconscious and the same happened to the rest of the gang. "That'll teach you to mess with the my class mates, Vlad" a tall shadowy character said and jumped out of the darkness He had a spikey fudge head, a red shirt with a yellow Neutron on it and wearing a lab coat, holding a science gun, "Hey I know you you go to our School" Steven said "JIMMY NEUTRON! Can I have your Autograph? " Colossus yelled an excitement and squeezed him. "Sorry she's a big fan" Star said pulling her off, and Goddard jumped out of no where ran to Mabel and started to lick her cheek "Awww, Goddard likes you Mabel." Colossus said "Come on I'll take you guys home on my hovercraft" Jimmy said while Cole was still squealing, "Say how did you know we were in trouble and why do you live here?" Steven asked.
"Well my parents got this job offer when I was 13 , including my mom so we moved here and as for your trouble you guys I like and I followed you guys to see what you'd do." He explained as they rode on the HoverCraft and Mabel was holding Goddard.
"Rosanna who is she?" Mabel whispered Jimmy stopped by each house to drop off his classmates the last one to be dropped off was Mabel "Bye Jimmy, see you at school tomorrow".
The next day Jimmy and the United hung out outside until Jimmy and Steven started to get into a fight that turned into rough housing when a white haired with black in it wearing a ponytail and a red hoodie 18 year old stopped them. "So old friend yelling at new students is your thing" he said holding him by the wrist, Colossus gasped and said "DANNY PHANTOM! Can I have your autograph?" Colossus yelled (her favorite member at the United) "Why Don't you guys come by my house later okay?"Danny said and Colossus screamed "YES!" -Time Skipped-
In the new Fenton Lab "My parents aren't here so we're in a quiet place you guys" Danny said leading them to the lab, Mabel noticed a weird green zipper dog on the couch, "Who is this little guy?" Mabel asked picking him up "That's Chuck, he's not my dog, two sisters came to my house with a sickness that made him spew goo and all types of liquid and asked me to care for him until he got better, so I nursed him back to health until he stopped spewing, but the sisters never came back, which I don't mind ever since Jazz moved out I have been loving he company"Danny explained. "Can I play with him?" She asked "Sure" Danny said then Mabel took him outside, and the rest walked to the lab "holy crap, were in the Fenton lab!" Cole said.

Mabel was outside
"Okay Chuck let's play some games!" Mabel said as she held Chuck up to her small breast "Chu..." Chuck whimpered "I wish Waddles was here, he would love you. But the poor thing is so old" Mabel said as she set Chuck down "You're a little Cutie, let's play fetch?" She said picking up a stick and Chuck Got a little scared and Whined "What's wrong Chuck, am I that scary?" She asked confused, but what she didn't know was that Chuck was afraid of the Tentacle that was about to wrap around Mabel's neck.
"Jimmy, Steven I know meeting knew people is quite difficult but new friends means teamwork " Danny said sitting down "Yeah of course but this whole thing started when he-"Jimmy was I interrupted when Steven said "Your the one who wanted to remain a lone hero instead of agreeing to Teamwork" Steven and Jimmy started arguing again. "Guys! This arguing is not helpful, Steven a leader should never argue with his team!" Star said "Leader?! Team?! I never agreed to be in your team, I just wanted to be friends, I don't want to be part of a team if this poor excuse of an alien hybrid is in charge!" Jimmy yelled "No one is in charge anymore!, as High School we have no need to save the day anymore!" Colossus said.
"AAAAGGH" Mabel screamed then the group ran outside and saw a giant Monster and Mabel wrapped up in a tentacle unconscious while Chuck was screeching, "Let Mabel Go" Star said pulling out her wand, Danny going ghost (He figured that the group knows about him)  and Colossus summoned her Scythe. Cole jumped on the monster while Star was blasting the monster until she zapped a tentacle and it let goes of Mabel and Danny catches her in mid air, Mabel woke up and said "You saved me" then hugged Danny, Colossus swung the Scythe In the monster's brain thus killing him, man battles last longer than that but with the N.U. And C.U. working together the job will be done faster. "If this City wants me dead they're gonna try harder than that" Cole said, yeah this city has monsters too. -Time Skipped- at the school everyone heard about the monster and the fight and they were all cheering for the hero students, Colossus sat at her desk in miss Lover's class when she noticed a beaver boy with a pink hat and jacket with 3 dog tags pink,green and purple (a.k.a his fairy godparents), he was staring at her so she fell back at her chair "Hi you are a hero" They both said in a unison "Can I have your autograph?" They asked each other.
"I heard what you did, anything that kills evil is my hero!"Timmy said "And anything from my childhood cartoons is my hero!" Colossus said, "Sigh I just hope one day Jimmy Neutron would be my hero, save me from evil and swoop me off my feet❤️" Timmy said smitten over the teen boy genius.
"Oh I get it, you Have a crush on him?" Colossus said swooning "How did you move here anyway?" Colossus asked "Well my parents wanted to move out of the boring old city, when I was 12 so I Convinced them Megaopolis since Jimmy lives here and I chose to live in the same place where I have at least one friend." Timmy explained "Hey you want to hang with me and my friends?" Colossus asked "oh my god yes!" He said. -At Lunch-
"Hey guys this is my new friend-" "Timmy Turner"Jimmy interrupted Colossus "Yeah I know I met him here at school a few months back before you guys came to this School" Jimmy said walking up to hug Timmy, Timmy blushed "Say where is Mabel?"Colossus asked swinging her tail around "She said she had a surprised for us" Dipper said walking up in sitting next to Colossus, She smirked and blushed.
"Hey guys I want you guys to meet my new friend?" Mabel said walking up holding the hand of a yellowed hair, freckled boy "SPONGE BOB How?!" The N.U. yelled "well since I couldn't pass my drivers test I had to go to high school and with some magic they sent me and Gary here but Patrick didn't want me to leave so I brought him here, he is still a sea star so he lives with me in my dorm in my fish tank"he explained "Hey I saw you at at my dorm" Star pointed out "Yeah your my Dorm neighbor" Sponge said. After school the group walked home while Star and SB walked behind the school while Vlad was spying from a distance with the White haired girl "Rosanna, the monster you sent did a worst job than we did, My dear you get closer to getting revenge on the United everyday" he said "United.." Rosanna said.
To be Continued...