Episode 4: our new Teacher

At the Megaopolis High School
"Man I can't wait for History, Miss Lover is my Favorite Teacher." Mabel said "Yeah for a Teacher, She is pretty cool knowing our friend's super powers." Colossus said while they were walking towards class while Jimmy coming out of Miss Lover's class and passed by with a sad face Saying "Hey guys, brace yourself for the worst news ever"He said then walked off.
"What do you mean Issac?" Colossus calls Jimmy by his middle name because she already has a friend named Jim back in Zoran City, "Jimmy didn't answer he just walked off and Mabel started to have a worried look on her face and Colossus nugded her towards the entrance of History Class.
Soon they sat down in their desk and saw Miss Lover walk up to the front of the room and raised her hands up to settle the class down and said "Okay Class, let's get class started, Okay." She said as she started writing History lessons on the board while Mabel leaned over to Colossus and asked "So should I ask her? Or should you?" Colossus responded with a "I think we should wait, Sweet Face" Sweet Face was the nickname she had for Mabel.
"Ask me What?" Miss Lover hovered over the two, Mabel shot up in fright while Colossus sat in her desk emotionless then Mabel said "Well Jimmy came out with a sad face and told us there was Bad news, what is the bad news?" Then Miss Lover noticed that the rest of the students were Staring and then she stand in the front of the class and started to speak.
"Well I was waiting till the end of Class to tell you this, but if you must know Class today is my last day to be your Teacher before I leave for a few Months" then the class started to get worried faces "But Miss Lover you're the best Teacher in this High School." Morty said "I know Class but I won't be gone forever just a few months and I will be your Teacher again" She explained "But until then please give your Substitute the same respect you gave me." The class just looked at each other in depression.

After School

"I can't believe Miss Lover is leaving, I know It hasn't been that long but I felt a real friendship towards her." Colossus looked down "She was the only Teacher who didn't get mad at me for failing" Sponge said "She was the only Teacher who was actually helpful to me with my work" Timmy said "Well Guys let's go help her pack her stuff so we could spend our last time with her"Mabel said so they went to her house.

Miss Lover's house

The students walked up to their Teacher's house only to see Miss Lover struggling with some boxes, Danny ran up and caught the box before it fell "Oh thanks Danny, I figured you and your friends would come over today." She said in relief "Here let me help with these boxes" Colossus said about to pick up the boxes but Miss Lover said "Oh no, dear those are might-" Then Colossus picked up the boxes with no Struggle what's so ever "- Heavy" She finished amazed at the girl's strength.
"Remember Miss Lover, she's a demon" Mabel said "Oh right, Just forgot for a moment" she said with a smile "The real question is, who is going to warn us about danger when your gone?" Steven asked "Oh kids, you never needed me, I just wanted to be there for you because I felt like you needed a protector, but you never needed me" She explained.

Later after they packed up

"Well it looks it is time to go" Miss Lover said putting the last box in her Car "We hope to see you again Miss Lover" Star said "Good bye my Students treat your new Teacher with the same kindness you treated me" Miss Lover said as she climbed in her Car "I will see you in a few months my Students" she poked her head out the car window "Don't Wait up for me" then she drove off leaving a sad group of Teenagers.

The next day

The group of Teenagers sat at there usual breakfast spot that morning too sad to eat until Morty ran up to them with his Yellow striped tie flying around and he panted "Hey Guys did you learn about the New History Teacher? Well it turns out it's a dude and he is from Norway and he lost his arm in half his face" he explained "Well that sure is news to us, hopefully he will be a good Mentor" Colossus said when she looked over to the others in shock "... right" she asked.
During the first few class hours Colossus and Timmy were just pondering what this guy was like "Maybe, since he is from Norway he won't be that bad of a guy?" Timmy said "Or maybe he's an evil dude in disguise as a Teacher" Colossus wiggled her fingers "Will you two stop I'm sure he is just a normal dude with a tude" Mabel interrupted their debate.
When it was finally time to go to History Colossus and Mabel just did what they normally did, sit down quietly at their desk but instead waited nervously until the door opened and a man wearing a Tux with a red tie walked in, his hair was shaped like two horns in the front, he had a bandage wrapped around his right eye and had a red robot arm connected to what was left of his right arm.
The Man Spoke "Hello Students, I am your Substitute teacher until Miss Lover comes back, My name is Tord, but you can call me Mr. Larrson" it was all in a Norwegian accent (Morty wasn't kidding) "I hope all of you will come to respect me as I will respect you" he continued then our 2 girls realized maybe this won't be so bad.

After class

Mabel was walking down the Hallway when Tord walked up to her and asked "Hello Miss Pines I realize you have been having lots of things you want to talk about and you are wanting to find someone to trust and you have been struggling in class lately , but just to let you know my door is always open to you, Miss Pines" He said in a gentle voice to show she can trust him, "Okay Mr. Larrson I will consider it" Mabel smiled and walked off filled with love and Bunnies feeling comforted.

To be Continued....

High School of Cartoon Characters season 1 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara