Chapter 13

“Master, I’m really worried.” Mira sighed. She stood behind the bar, wiping it clean with a cloth.

“Try not to worry yourself too much Mira.” Master Makarov said, smiling at her.

“Speak for yourself, old man.” Cana slurred with a hiccup. She had been drinking non-stop since everyone had left for battle.

Makarov closed his eyes and let out a sigh. Of course he was worried, so how could he tell anyone else not to worry? His children, his guild, was out fighting not only one but multiple dangerous enemies. His own grandson was out there as well. He had seen the pain on the faces of those of Fairy Tail who stayed behind. The worry was so thick in the air that you could part it with your hands. If you swung a sword at it a wound would probably appear, and the sadness would bleed out. But he had faith in his guild, and all his brats. He knew how strong they were, and how their emotions could power them.

Porlyusica walked into the guild hall, her face looking aged with worry but her eyes blank. She walked over to Makarov and looked down at the tiny old man as he sat on top of the bar. She carried a bag with her, filled with medicines, cures, and herbs.

“Makarov, this stress is bad for your heart.” She groaned.

“Mmm. What brings you here Porlyusica?” Makarov nodded.

“I figured that I should be here when your children return.” She said matter-of-factly. And then she made her way to the sick bay.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Juvia walked up to Erza and stood by her side. The Heaven’s Wheel armor had failed her, and she wasn’t taking it well. Evergreen was broken and unconscious on the ground, breathing but not moving. Lyon’s resolve had disappeared. He was unable to fight, and unable to care. The moral of the remaining wizards was wavering, and Juvia knew that she had to do something. She couldn’t let anyone else get hurt. It was time to bring an end to Bone Crusher and the pain he was causing all her friends.

“What do you plan on doing Juvia?” Erza asked, finally looking at her.

The look in Juvia’s blue eyes went from sadness to determination. She stood tall and looked Erza in the eyes. She was ready to get serious.

“Juvia is going to drown him.” She said confidently.

“Drown him? How are you going to do that?” Freed gasped.

“Juvia will contain him in a sphere of water, and he will begin to suffocate. When you see him go unconscious, you will attack with everything you have.” Juvia explained.

“How do you know your water sphere will be strong enough to suffocate him?” Levy asked, her hands shaking.

“Because Juvia will be using her body.”

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Natsu’s entire body shook as he looked at Ember. Her Dragon Force reminded him so much of when he had faced Acnologia on Tenrou Island that he was actually frightened. Sweat dripped down his face, his muscles twitched. It was hard for him to remember that this girl was his friend, his team mate. She had been like an actual older sister to him, and now he was terrified of her. She looked at him with her blacked out eyes, the blue marks on her skin appearing to glow in the brilliant blue aura that surrounded her.