Its time

**3 and a half months later**
"Woah Jake it's nearly time" I say as I smile
Jake reply's with "I know it's gone so quick I'm so glad I met you"
Jake leaves the room and goes to get some breakfast so I go and get ready for the day ahead

**3 and a half months later**"Woah Jake it's nearly time" I say as I smileJake reply's with "I know it's gone so quick I'm so glad I met you"Jake leaves the room and goes to get some breakfast so I go and get ready for the day ahead

I walk to the kitchen to get some breakfast I sit next to Jake. Me,Jake,KiKi and Anthony are chatting about life and all the clothes and furniture we have bought for our baby.
I randomly say to everybody "the baby is going to be coming soon"
And everybody just laughs.
Jake pulls out his camera and shows everybody my bump and we just talk about the baby for a while.
I look at KiKi and point my eyes to upstairs I go to KiKi's room and she follows.
I say "KiKi I have a amazing idea"
She replied "Wait in now scared"
I say to her "how about me prank Jake and team10 by pretending I've gone into labour"
"Brooklynn that's the best idea you've ever come up with" KiKi says as we both laugh
*45 minutes later we start the prank*
I lay on the sofa and start to make noises, I call KiKi over for her to go and get Jake, Jake runs over and asks me "what's wrong Brooklynn?" In his worried voice. I say I don't know five minutes go by and I'm still making noises, KiKi goes over to Jake and says "YOU GOT PRANKED BROOOOO"
Jake laughed and walked over to me, but I say to him "Jake I think I'm In labour"
He turns and says "brooklynn KiKi just told me it was a prank"
I said to him "no Jake I'm not joking about take me to the hospital quick"
I also say to KiKi "tell the everybody what's happened please" as she nods I'm fear.
Jake takes me too the hospital and the nurse guides me to a free bed and she does a few tests before saying "I think it's time" I got so scared I grabbed Jake's hand.
I heard the nurse and doctor talking saying "it's time to do it"
The nurse walked over to me and it was started.
30 minutes later I started to push, I heard Jake said "I love you" in my ear, couldn't reply I was in too much pain.
Another 10 minutes later I could feel him coming I felt his head and I didn't stop I just carried on as I was in a lot of pain,I looked over at Jake and I could see him smiling.
The nurse put our baby on my chest it was so emotional and I had a lot of emotions.
*the next day-me and Jake were able to leave*
We put our little boy which we still didn't have a name for into a little car seat and put him in the truck.
When we got back to the house everybody was quite and huddled round to see the little baby asleep.
Everybody started to vlog and upload photos of him, me and Jake got so much support.
While our baby was asleep me and Jake started to think of names.
I thought of Tommy,Ronnie,Ryan Jake came up with Joesph and paul (Obviously)
But we both decided on Tommy, Jake pulled out his camera and started to vlog.
*Hey guys welcome back and I have a little surprise to show you(He points the camera at Tommy)
Jake says "I want you all to me......Tommy..Tommy Paul. I hope you have all enjoyed this vlog sorry it's short today had been a hectic day,Thank you for tuning in and dab on them haters Peaceeeeeee"
All of a sudden i feel so proud of Jake and of Tommy,I head upstairs with Jake holding Tommy,we put Tommy down and I decide to go in the shower.
After 20 minutes I put my peejays on

What my night wear looked like^^^^I picked up my computer and I put some Netflix for me and Jake to watch, we watched half of a film before Tommy started to cry, Jake made his way down stairs to get some milk for him,I cradled Tommy in my arms for...

I picked up my computer and I put some Netflix for me and Jake to watch, we watched half of a film before Tommy started to cry, Jake made his way down stairs to get some milk for him,I cradled Tommy in my arms for about a minute until Jake got him some milk.
That night was very tough and we knew it was just the beginning.
—————————————————
*I don't know if this chapter was long or short
But I'm enjoying writing it.