2 events in 1 special day

It was 5:30 pm on Christmas Eve and everybody was so excited! Everybody was chilling filming videos and vlogging so I done the same
"Hey BrooklynnAtors and welcome to my vlog, as you know it's Christmas Eve and look everybody is so excited (I also pointed the camera at Jake and Blake, as Jake was trying to read him a story to fall asleep as it was getting late for him) Awe guys look at Jake being the good dad he is!! Well anyway I cannot wait fir Christmas tomorrow and I will see you guys in the morning byeeeeee"
When I finished my vlog I snuggled cover into Jake, and I saw Blake sleeping so Jake and I took him upstairs to his room and we put him in his little bed and shut the door.
Me and Jake went into Jake's room and we started to make out, things got heated very quick and then you know what happens next!
When we finished doing what we were doing I put on Jake's hoodie and we walked down stairs to get some water, me only wearing Jake's hoodie and Jake just wearing sweatpants.
Emilio, Ivan and Anthony came over and asked "Did you smash broo?"
I looked at then acting like I didn't know what they were talking about "Ugh no we were just putting Blake to bed" then I looked over at the boys to see them pointing at Jake, I look over to see that I had left love bits all the way down to his sweatpants. I blushed and I walked back up stairs to go to bed.
Jake came in around 10 minutes later and he was laughing at me as I was still red as a tomato,
He sat on the bed next to me and said "Baby it's fine"
We soon enough fell asleep, I woke up the next morning and yelled "ITS CHRISTMASSSSSS!!"
I ran into Blake's room picked him up and said merry Christmas we walked down stairs to see everybody getting there presents really to unwrap.
-50 minutes later-
We were nearly done opening presents then I gave Jake his i say to him "I have 2 presents for you" I gave him the first gift, he unwrapped it to find the Gucci shoes he's wanted for like 6 months. He kissed me on the cheek and I give him the other box it's quite a small box, I didn't tell anybody about this gift so everybody was quiet.
He slowly unwrapped the paper then he opened the box and pulled out a pregnancy test that was positive, every asked what it was so he showed them then he started to cry and we all had a missive group hug.
When we broke away he said "is this real baby?"
I turn and smile while I say "100% positive"
It's Jake's then to give me my present, it's the most smallest box in the world so I wonder what it could be.
I quickly unwrap the box and see a little black box I open it and there's nothing there, that's when Jake got down on one knee and he said to me "Brooklynn Mathew Will You Marry Me?"
I cry in shock and happiness and say "YES"
We hug for a solid 5 minutes then he puts the gorgeous diamond ring onto my finger. I am so happy as Jake is were having another baby and we're getting married.
For the rest of the day Tessa and team10 thanks me for their gifts and us girls chat about me being pregnant, it was such an exciting time.