Chapter 22

4 months later
——
Since everything that has happened with Tommy and the Maxx situation I decided I wanted to move back to Kansas Jake told me that I couldn't go and leave him.
"Jake please I need to" I say in a quite tone
"Baby please don't leave me,you can't just go again" he states
"Jakey if you really did love me you would let me go"
"I do love you,but I can't let you go" He says as tears run down his cheek
I walk closer to him and wipe the tears from his eyes.
Later that day everybody has gone out to the beach and it was just me and KiKi in the team 10 House.
*Brooklynn And KiKi's conversation*
K-Hey B wassup?
B-After everything that has happened the past few months I feel really home sick and I know me and my family are not on good terms but I want to go home.
K-This is your home,with us..with Jake
B-It really doesn't feel like it,this is the house where my baby boy died!
K-I know and I'm so sorry, how about we leave his room there and you can always go in there when your thinking about him or when your upset.
B-yeah I guess that sounds like a good idea,I love you Ki
K-I love you too B
*Text*
Jakey❤️❤️
'Brooklynn be ready by 7:30 we're going on a date'

I immediately show KiKi the message!
"KiKi help me pick an outfit!!"
"Of course anything for my best friend" she replies
We quickly run into my closet and start searching through the racks of clothes I have got.

I immediately show KiKi the message!"KiKi help me pick an outfit!!""Of course anything for my best friend" she replies We quickly run into my closet and start searching through the racks of clothes I have got

My outfit^^^^
It was 7:00 and I had 30 minutes to do my make up and hair so KiKi helped to do my hair whilst I done my make-up.
While I am getting ready I realised it's Friday and I haven't vlogged yet so I pull out my camera and quickly do an intro
"Hey BrooklynnAtors how are you all today sorry I haven't done a vlog in a few weeks and I will make a separate video about that but right now I'm getting ready to go on a little date with Jake, KiKi is here helping me to do my makeup and I'll she you guys in a little bit."
*before I know it it's 7:35 and Jake is waiting out side for me so I give KiKi a hug and run out the door to Jake's truck*
"Hey Babe" I say getting into the truck
"Woah you look amazing"Jake says in shock
"Awe thank you" I reply shyly
We drive off and I ask Jake where we are going to dinner he says
"We're going to your favourite sushi restaurant"
I turn to look at him and I just get really excited and smile
The sushi restaurant takes about 1 hour to get there so me and Jake talked for a while and sang some song, as Jake was driving I thought I would vlog so I got my camera out
"Hey babes it's me again and as you can see now I'm with Jake, say hi"
Jake turn and says "Wassup guys"
"We are how on the way to my favourite sushi restaurant it's called Sushi up if you have never been there I really recommend you try it! Sorry this has been a short vlog but I will 100% make it up too you so I'll see you guys tomorrow byeeeeeee"
50 minutes later were getting closer to the restaurant and Jake turns to me with a sad face and says "what if I had been there that night?"
I immediately freeze as I don't know what he's talking about
"Yeah what if I was already there none of that would have happened to Tommy it's all my fault"
I replied "Jake it's really not your fault and please don't try to make out it was yours.
Jake looks away and carries on driving.
I think to myself
*why did he randomly just say that 4 months after it happened did he really think it was his fault???*
We finally get the Sushi Up after a long awkward 15 mins, Jake gets out of the truck and our fingers intertwined, we walk into the restaurant and a young man about 20 asks us
"Have you guys made reservations?"
Jake replies with "Yes for Jake Paul"
"Follow me he says" with a raspy voice
We sit at our table which has a beautiful view of California and the Hollywood sign
20 minutes later the waitor took our order and our food arrived we order way to much but luckily I was hungry!
It took us a solid 35 minutes too finish all of our food, so we sat in the restaurant and talked for a while until I could myself getting more tired.
In the end Jake paid for our food and we walk back to the parking lot and get into the truck.
*Skip journey home*
We finally get home and see Tessa, KiKi, Chance, Anthony and Nick sitting around the tv watching a horror so as we walked in the all jumped and screamed
me and Jake just laughed and giggles and we went upstairs to our room. We both start to get ready for bed while I put a over sized Jake Paul t-shirt on and brush my teeth. While Jake gets in the shower and brushes his teeth.
I get out the bathroom before Jake and grab my computer and edit my video.
Soon enough Jake comes to bed and we eventually fall asleep watching a romantic film.
————————————
*sorry this chapter isn't really exciting next one will be*
*I haven't uploaded in a while as I'm busy with school*