Date day

Instead of waking up on my own I woke up with Jake which I actually preferred, I could,see his eyes looking at me so I looked up at me both smiled and our lips touched.
I sat up a bit and said to Jake "Go get ready I'm taking you on a date"
He said "Are you sure you're okay to go out today"
"Yes of course I am silly" I say back to him
We both get ready and pick outfits for each other

Our outfits^^^^I tell Jake that we are going to a zoo, as we both love animals so much Jake is so excited, so we head of in the Tesla, the zoo is about 2 hours away so we stopped off for breakfast then we carried on our journey

Our outfits^^^^
I tell Jake that we are going to a zoo, as we both love animals so much
Jake is so excited, so we head of in the Tesla, the zoo is about 2 hours away so we stopped off for breakfast then we carried on our journey.
We made it to the zoo at 11am so we started to look around, we saw giraffes, elephants, monkeys and a lot more.
We walked about for a solid 2 hours so we decided to sit down and get some water.
Out of nowhere Jake looked at me and said "I want to get a dog"
I said "that would be a great idea,how about tomorrow we will go to the pet store at look at some"
We had been at the zoo all day and it was starting to get boring, so I drove me and Jake to a small restaurant just outside of LA, they had all types of food there.
Me and Jake both got lobster, and it was delicious!!
Once we finished I said that I would pay the bill as I'm the one who took us on a date
The bill was £150.
By the time we had got him everybody was playing a new video game so me and Jake joined in, we played for ages and I was getting really tired so I removed myself and went to bed, put some Netflix on and I eventually fell asleep, I didn't know if I was dreaming but I opened my eyes and I just seen water, Jake threw me into the pool at 12 in the night I was horrified so I tried to quickly jump out and run after him, I dragged him to the pool and pushed him in but he pulled me in at the same time.
After we got out of the swimming pool I went in the bath and bathed for a little bit while Jake went in the shower, when we both got ready for bed I wasn't tired anymore neither was Jake
So you can probably guess what happened
Then we switched on my computer and Jake edited his video I watched him, then a while later we started looking to see what dog we wanted but I surely fell asleep.