Kuroo ~ Bet Part 2

Here is part two!! i hope you guys enjoy! Please make any requests you can think of i would love to hear your ideas.

"Kuroo? Where are we going?" (Y/N) asks as they look out the window seeing they were driving out of town. They then looked over at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Its a surprise," was all he said. They start to think of what it could be and bites their lip as they look at him for a moment.

Not long later they are at the top of the hill, Kuroo parked and smirked looking over them.

"Surprise," he says unsurely as he rubs the back of his neck. "Come on," he says as he opens the door before jogging over to their door to open it for them. They were smiling brightly as they step out of the truck, looking around then looking at him.

"Whats all this about?" They ask as he takes out some pillows and blankets from the back seat and smirks as he lays them out in the bed of his truck.

"A date. Did you think we were just going to eat take out and then I'd take you home?" He chuckles and shakes his head before they walk over to get in the back of his truck. Kuroo lifts them in with a smirk before getting in himself.

"I thought it would just be casual like an outing with friends.. I didn't think you liked me like that," (Y/N) says and looks at him as they get comfortable as they both lay down looking up at the sky, a beautiful starry night.

"Well I do, you caught me," he chuckles and wraps an arm around their shoulders looking at them.

"Awe how cute," they tease and look up at him, leaning into his side before starring up at the stars. "This is the best date anyone has ever taken me on, you've outdone yourself." He chuckles and smirks.

"Good to hear. So I take it you like me back?" he raises his eyebrows looking down at them as they nod. He smirks widely and pulls them close to him looking up to the sky again as he sighs happily.

"Isn't it beautiful?" They ask and smile as they grab one of his hands.

"I know you are, you don't need to flaunt," he chuckles and kisses the top of their head as they smile and blush darkly.

A few hours later they were sitting against the back of his truck snuggled up together, holding each other close as (Y/N) rests their head on his shoulder with his arm around their waist. He looked down at them and smirked before leaning down. They smile before they're caught up in a sweet and passionate kiss. A moment later they pull away just inches away from each others lips.

"I've been waiting so long to do that," he smirks against their lips.

"You're so cheesy," they smile and look up into his eyes before he suddenly looks a little nervous.

"So.. will there be another date?" He chuckles and rubs the back of his neck.

"Absolutely." They lean unto his side before he wraps his arm around their shoulders, both starting up at the stars to the peaceful sounds of nature surrounding them for the rest of the night.