Lev ~ May Flowers

Hello! so it was nearly 3am when I started writing this and I haven't really touched it since then and it may be a little rushed but I really wanted to get this out this month because ^^ title but ive been busy with school and everything but I finally got in the mood to write today so here we go.

The buds on the trees were sprouting and flowers were blooming. It was a nice warm, spring day and Lev thought it would be a nice surprise to bring his darling (Y/N) out for a picnic and a walk through the park. He had finished up packing a lunch and started to walk to (Y/N)'s house. Over the past month their relationship did nothing but grow making them both happy.

He knocked on the door, not having called since he wanted to surprise (Y/N), a picnic basket and small blanket as well. Their mother opened the door and smiled brightly.

"Good afternoon Lev! Did you want (Y/N)?" She asks and calls them downstairs. "Where are you going to take them today?" She asks and smiles a little bit when (Y/N) comes to the door.

"Nice to see you too Ms. (L/N), and for a picnic," he says and smiles at (Y/N).  They smile and look at his hands wondering what they were doing as well.

"Good morning Lev," they say and smile softly before looking back to see if it was okay to go with him, earning a nod from their mother. "Thanks.. I'll see you two later." (Y/N) quickly puts their shakes on as they head out the door with him.

They started to walk and Lev explains what the plan was today as they walk into the park, there were kids running around and flowers everywhere which too the breath away from (Y/N). Lev took their hand and pulled them into the middle of the field of flowers before laying out the blanket with his goofy grin. There was something about the scene that made (Y/N)'s heart flutter, the warm rays of the sun, their boyfriends bright smile it was perfect. The two of them sat on the blanket and Lev quickly opens the picnic basket.

"Here.. I made sandwiches and my mom made dessert and didn't let me help so you know they're good," he rambles and starts to set up. (Y/N) couldn't help but laugh at his cute frantic behaviour. "What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing, nothing. You're just being cute" They say and take sandwich from the basket. "This is really sweet of you.." This was one of the things (Y/N) loved about Lev, he would do the sweetest things out of nowhere which made them feel special as if they were the only person in the world.

"I know. aren't I the greatest boyfriend ever?" His triumphant smirk plastered itself over his face as (Y/N) nods as they roll their eyes.

A few hours later the two of them were laying on the blanket, (Y/N)'s head was in his lap, dozing off from all of the snacks and warmth of the sun. Lev had been making a crown of only the prettiest flowers for his darling (Y/N). A while after he had finished they were still in a daze, boring Lev so he stated placing flowers in their hair as he smiled down to them. Whenever they were like this, all calm and peaceful, he worried that he would ruin their mood or mess up from the way he acted. Once they woke up and felt the flowers on their head their face lit up.

"Lev whats on my head?" (Y/N) asks and smiles softly only fo Lev to rub the back of his neck.

"Yeah.. Sorry.." He mumbles before (Y/N) cuts him off with a soft kiss on the lips.

"Dont be sorry fo being like this, its sweet and something I really love about you. Dork." They whisper as they break away. Lev smiles brightly and hugs them tightly but not enough to hurt (Y/N).

That night they continued to fall in and out of the warm summer daze but before they left Lev took a single flower from their hair before putting it in the picnic basket so he would never forget the perfect day with the perfect person all to himself.

Wow okay. this is super rushed im sorry, im stressed out. this will most likely be the last chapter before the beginning of July because of exams. Thanks for reading, im sorry for taking so long to post it but in my timezone it is still may right now hah.