"is there a supernova here?"

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: hi guys this is gonna be shameless promo but oh well. so there's this app called depop where you can buy and sell clothes and I made an account so you guys should follow me on there if you have an account. my username is @retrobeat and thanks in advance!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

nova sat at the table patiently waiting. the old, wooden floors creaked under the patrons' feet as they walked by her table, making a place for themselves.

this coffee shop, bean me up, had been here for decades and decades, so it was extremely old, dusty, and retro, but it had charm. nova spent her days studying in here because the owner played jazz music often, and she loved jazz music.

nova gripped her oversized coffee mug and took a sip of her caramel macchiato. her drink was still warm even after twenty minutes of being there. nova had arrived an hour early to her date with castiel. she'd never been this anxious about anything ever before, and she couldn't figure out why.

charlie parker played softly in the background, which calmed nova's nerves a little. she listened to the smooth stylings of the saxophone and closed her eyes.

"good morning, nova. can I get you anything else?"

bart, the shop's owner, stopped at nova's table. he was all smiles and gray, balding hair. nova guessed he was around 80 something and loved the overall warmth he brought to the cafe.

"no, thank you, bart. i'm fine right now."

the man left, and nova looked out the window and spotted a tall, brooding man clambering out of a chevy impala. he looked like he was arguing with the driver, but nova couldn't really tell. the next thing she knew, he shut the door and made his way inside the cafe.

"is there a supernova here?"

and then she froze.