"what if she's a witch or something?

nova felt like she couldn't move. her body was shaking, but no matter how hard she tried to step forward, she couldn't will her leg to budge not even an inch.

castiel was gone, so she was alone in this strange place. he said he'd gone to get the dean guy he talked so much about. nova really didn't know if she was ready to meet new people. she'd barely worked up the courage to meet castiel. 

"um, who are you and what are you doing here?"

nova whipped her head around to see a tall, brooding man standing in the doorway. his hair was brown, shoulder length, and he had broad shoulders resembling a football player. nova's eyes widened. was this dean?

"u-uh, i-i'm with castiel," was all nova could manage to squeak out. "h-he w-went that way."

"you're not a witch are you? what's your name?"

"n-nova," she stuttered.

the man's eyes widened in realization. "so you're the girl cas has been talking to?"

nova couldn't bring herself to answer.

the man walked over to her, his arm stretched out. "i'm sam, nice to meet you."

nova had remembered castiel mentioning sam on the phone a couple of times, but he didn't talk about him as much as he talked about dean.

nova shook his hand and withdrew hers quickly. she was still shaking and didn't want sam to know just how nervous she was. 

"castiel what were you thinking? you can't just bring some random girl here? what if she's a witch or something?"

nova could overhear a deep, gravelly voice in the distance. it sounded angry.

"just come meet her."

the next thing she saw was castiel followed by another man she didn't recognize. he must've been dean. 

"this is nova. hi nova, i see you've already met sam."

nova shook her head. this was almost too much for her to take in. 

"and this is dean."

"nice to meet you," dean said, reaching out to shake her hand. he looked her up and down as if trying to determine whether she was hiding something. then he turned to cas. "you didn't tell me she was blonde."

"you didn't ask," castiel replied.

nova crossed her arms over her chest. she leaned on the table next to her because she could feel herself getting queasy. this was becoming too much for her. 

"i'm proud of you cas," dean patted castiel on the back, making a loud thumping noise.

"so," sam said. "tell us a little about yourself."

nova jumped. she did not want to talk about herself at all. she could barely talk to the people in her classes, not to mention talking to two strange men she just met. her the world started to spin faster. her vision started to black out, and the next thing she knew, the world was gone. 

author's note: yayyyyy another update for you guys! this chapter really makes me want to write a dean fanfic and i'm seriously thinking about it. let me know your thoughts!