Thoughts and Feelings (Chapter 2)

"How was your first day of school?"

Your mother asks when you first enter the door. Like it was a typical question you would see on a tv show or a book that you are reading about some teenager. Kinda like you're the teenager for it, but things like that doesn't happen this is real life.

"It went well I guess." You shrug and put your backpack against the wall.

"So I'm assume you met the devils who goes there as well?" Your mother enters the hallway.

"Only one so far her name is Akeno didn't catch her last name."

You tell her leaving out the details about kissing her at the end of the day. Your mother is just as bad as your father. If she knew you kiss a devil, she would end your life right then and there.

"Hmm alright just don't get any ideas of becoming friends with them (F/N). My son is too good for their kind. Now I have to go back to work, so I be home late."

As your mother leaves the house you went to the living room to watch some tv. You didn't have any homework today well ,because you skip the rest of your classes after what happen in the first one. Nobody needs to know your burden even though you told Akeno.

-Occult Research Club-

"So Akeno did you find (F/N)?" Rias sits at her desk.

"I did president. He was outside sitting under a tree." Akeno replies.

"I see and did you do what I ask you to do?" Rias raise's an eyebrow.

"Yes Rias I watched him and made sure he wasn't going to cause trouble, I even spoke to him."

"Good Akeno keep on doing this until we know him and his mother won't be a problem at all." Rias gets up and enters the shower.

"Oh dear after that kiss how am I going to explain to Rias how hard this is? Something about (F/N) is touching my heart. Is he just like me?" Akeno sits on the couch. "It was only one kiss yet it feels like there was a connection oh boy I'm in a mess."

- Some time later-

You yawn looking at the clock it was only ten pm, but feels so later than that. Your mother hasn't arrive home yet, so I guess she really is working late tonight. Your mother has to work two shifts it seems as of right now that is kinda shitty. Least she is a fallen angel a normal human wouldn't be able to stand that much work.

You start to think about Akeno again. You couldn't believe that, you actually kiss a devil. Even though you said it earlier today you still cant believe it.

"Man what am I supposed to do now? Kissing a devil is so wrong, but felt so right." You laugh. And man did Akeno have some good lips on her you thought.

You think it's time to head to bed another day Kuoh Academy is tomorrow and you think you better apologise to your teacher about your outburst. You know you was in the wrong, but talking about your family was never your favorite subject at all.

-The Next Day-

Damn it was already the next day it seems like. Another boring day at Kuoh Academy even though the first day didn't go too well. Of course your mother was already gone again for the morning shift, so you still have no choice and have to walk to school. You took a shower and gather your things for the long day, but someone was already waiting for you outside.

"Morning sleepyhead." Akeno spoke

"Akeno?" You yawn and scratch your head. "What are you doing at my house and how did you know where to find me?"

"Well it's not every day a fallen angels moves to our town sweetie. You guys are the talk of the town. Wasn't hard to track where you guys are living at." Akeno smiles.

"That is just creepy to me Akeno. And why are you here?" You ask.

"I thought we could walk to school together."

"Alright led the way then." You tell her.

You both arrive at school and of course there was more talk going around. Seems like normally people don't hang out with one of the hottest girls in school when they are the new kid. It's not like there is anything going around with you two.  You just ignore the comments and head to class with her. You even apologize to your teacher and told him you will turn in the assignment as soon as you can. He just nods and tells you to take a seat.

-Student Council and Rias-

"So why is there a fallen angel in our school and I just found out Rias?" Sona storms in.

"Him and his mother just moved to this town a while ago Sona."

"Yes, I just found that out as well, but why is he attending here? You know our kind don't get along too well remember the last time a fallen angel came here? He tried to destroy the town."

"Yes and Kokabiel is frozen. Don't forget Azazel is the one who did so."

"Did someone call my name?

"Azazel!" Rias and Sona said in simultaneously.

"That is my name and now what is this about a fallen angel attending the school?" Azazel asks.

"His name is (F/N) him and his mother just moved to this town." Rias replies

"I see and who else knows that he is going here?"

"My household and now Sona's household. I have Akeno keeping an eye on him for now just to be sure he isnt going to make any trouble for us."

"Well good for you guys already steeping up on your game plans. I leave this in your hands, I think you guys will be capable." Azazel leaves.

-School is over-

School was already over and felt like it went so fast. You didn't seem much of Akeno after English class which was a bummer hopefully you can see her more often. Even though you shouldn't.

-Azazel-

"So my plan is coming all together. Buying his mother's business and bringing it to this town was the start. Now I just have to let fate decide and see if (F/N) and Akeno will get together. A fallen angel that is dating a devil that would be a story to tell. Yet this is for the greater good to keep peace with our two race."

So you haven't tell your mother about the kiss, because she would definitely kill you. And Akeno haven't told Rias about the kiss either. Rias is naturally friendly, but she wouldn't tolerate her friend kissing the enemy.

And what is Azazel gain through all of this. What is (F/N) and Akeno to him? Is it really to keep peace for both of the races?

Hope you all enjoy this chapter. Love you all.