Unlikely Visitor (Chapter 14)

The earth starts to crack as you rush at everyone. Thunder and lighting struck all around as it pours rain heavily.  Your friends were on guard as you try to attack them head on to eliminate all of them for getting in your way.

Koneko runs and tries to kick you head on, but you just flick her out of the way coming towards Akeno still.

Each friend tries to stop you from coming near Akeno. She seems to be your number one target to eliminate first, but each fell one by one as you step closer to her.

"Snap out of it!" Kiba yells as he jumps back up and  blocks your attack with his sword.

"Sorry (F/N)!" Xenovia jumps up and tries to attack you from above.

As you grab on to Kiba's weapon, you hold up your other hand as a ice storm forms around it then you let it go as it hit Xenovia freezing her in  soild place as she fell to the ground shiving from the attack.

"Ice attack what the hell?!" Xenovia groans.

"Remember guys, he can cause any storm he wishes. We must quickly end this battle or we might end up dead all together. Rias and your household try to defend the best you can. Sonia household put up a barrier, we dont need more destruction than what we have now. Akeno and Issei you are with me." Azazel spoke.

"Why me?" Akeno asked.

"Because you may be the key to get him under the control as we try to sedate him fast as possible. He is way too dangerous to be let go."

"And me?" Issei questions.

"Because you also harbor a dragon in you plus your armor will protect you the most out of everyone."

"Or or I may die again?" Issei yells.

"Issei do this for me, I do anything for you." Rias yells at him.

"Anything?" Issei blushes.

"Good going Rias, you just woke the pervert up." Koneko shakes her head.

"I cant hold him much longer guys!"

Kiba was trying to hold you back with two swords. By the limit, you was pushing back further and further as Kiba starts to sweat from his forehead  The barrier finally form around the field as Sonia household was outside trying to keep it up.

"Once again we have to do a barrier." Saji sighs

"Quiet Saji we must concentrate and stand up straight!" Sonia yells.

"Yes ma'am!"

"Alright Kiba, Rias and the rest of you quickly get out now. We will handel the rest of the battle." Azazel uses his gear to transform into his dragon armor. "Hey (F/N) pick on someone your own size."

"Who dares to say my name while im trying to kill? Oh its Azazel, I always hated you trying act like you are better than everyone else."

"Well thats hurtful" Azazal smirks.

"Im done with you" Before Kiba could fully escape, you pick him up and throw him across the field.  You look back at Azazal and told him to come on with the hand gesture.

"Oh dont think im going to fight you. Im just making sure, you dont hurt my pretty face thats all. Im just buying time."

"Buying time?"

"For this dude!" Issei grabs you from behind and holds you. "Go Akeno try your best!"

"Baby are you in there? Its me Akeno can you hear me?"

"Let go of me now you insect! How dare you touch me!" You try to break free.

"Not a chance buddy. You need to calm down first." Issei laughs.

"I will kill you first then Issei"

"Been there and done that rather not die again Akeno so hurry up."

"Please you gotta be in there." Akeno puts a hand on your dragon armor face.

Her touch started to calm you down as you stop struggling as much. You look into her wet teary eyes and saw  how badly her eyes were bloodshot from the crying she did. You tried to think what cause this beautiful creature to cry this much.

"I think its working now we just need one more person here." Azazal said.

"Who?" Akeno ask.

"I cant say right now, but keep talking Akeno. He seems to be calm down by your voice than he was eariler."

"Alright." Akeno turns back to you.

"Remember the first day I met you? And how we was talking under the tree and we kiss unsuspectedly. That was one of my happiest days and I barely even knew you."

"Akeno?" You slowly said.

"Yes its me baby its your Akeno im right here."

"Akeno?" You said again.

You let out a yell that made everyone wanted to put their hands over their ears, but knowing so could put everyone into danger if you start to go berserk again. Issei is still holding you the best as he can. As Akeno still tries to calm you down more.

"Its ok hun. Remember more of us being together and the happiness we share." Akeno smiles.

The armor around your face breaks little by little until everyone can see your face clearly. You had deep sadness in your eyes  as you look at Akeno.

"I love you Akeno."

"I love you (F/N)" She quickly kisses your lips in enjoyment and starts to cry again.

"Finally, I am here boy did it take a long time to get here."

"Wait who is that?" Issei ask.

"Thats my mother." Your eyes turn into shock.

"Boy, I see you been causing trouble. Look at your friends they are hurt from your attacks and you made your poor girlfriend cry. What am I going to do with you?"

"How did you know?"

"I am your mother, I know everything. Now its time to sleep for now."

Your mother blows pink dust into your face. Seconds later your eyes close and rest of your armor disappears as you fall to the ground. Everyone looks at her then back at your sleeping body.

Least everyone wasnt serious hurt and no deaths. Azazal quickly came  up with a plan to save everyone. Yet did he know would it really work?

Akeno did calm you down. Is this what power of love can do for someone? And now your mother appears knowing everything.

As always if you like leave a vote, comment and stay tune. Love you all.