Dream and More (Chapter 11)

So you enter the building where you were murder at that faithful night. That night your whole life change. Instead of being a fully fallen angel you're half devil now. Since Rias brought you back for Akeno. Now you must face your fear of dying. Yet how do you do that? If this is a dream. Orochi said you need to do this to face your brother father.

Even if this is dream it feels all to real. The music, the girls dancing and everyone seems real, but they cant see you from what Orochi said.

"Keep on walking down that hallway and dont stop." Orochi said.

"Why?"

"As I stated they cant see you, but if you venture off to somewher router else the dream spirits of your past will know something is up."

"Huh? What does that mean?" You question.

"It means your dream will come alive. And it will be a lot harder to wake up from. You be facing enemies that you arent ready for like your brother and father. They can be a lot stronger if they know that you are dreaming."

"Couldn't, I control my dreams and make them weaker if does come to that?"

"You could if you  knew how to, but you dont sadly. And now move you standing here too long the dream spirits are about to think something is a miss."

So you walk down the same hallway that you first enter the first night you were here. You quickly walk down it making sure no one will something wont see you as a threat. Dreams are something that people really dont understand. Some thinks its our memories that day, but I dont remember thinking about scary things trying to kill me.

"Alright we are here so you can stop. No going back."Orochi said.

"I just habe to open the door huh?"

"That you do."

As you slowly open the door you start to hear a loud ringing sound and everything starts to fade to black. Like you are lost to darkness then yo iraqi hear a voice. You open your eyes and it was Akeno trying to wake you up.

"Finally you are up (F/N), I was starting to get worried." Akeno said.

"Dont you mean lonely?" You laugh.

(If anyone can guess that line from the video game, I will try to put a suggestion for this story in a future chapter and tag you. First right guess wins. Back to the story)

" Shut up" Akeno throws a  pillow at you. "And Xenovia went to see Issei if you was wondering about her. This was a one time thing, I dont like to share my man."

"I can see that, but guess what? You smile.

"What?"

You threw the pillow back at Akeno yet before it hit her, she blew it up with her thunder. You was ready for this so move quickly and grab her by her arms and push her down on the bed and start kissing her. Akeno wraps her arms around you.

Lemon scene. As always if you wish to skip go to the next bold point.

You put yout hand dowm Akeno's panties and start rubbing her pussy gently. Akeno slightly moans as she slides her tongue in your mouth and you did the same to her.

"Someone must be happy to see me." Akeno whispers.

"Why dont you find out?" You whisper back.

Akeno blushes as you sit up and she pulls down your boxers showing your already hard rod. Akeno grips it with her hand and put its between her breasts and starts sucking the tip then little by little she puts more of it in her mouth until the whole thing was in it. Akeno knew how to suck your dick.

"I know you are enjoying this, but I want fun to." Akeno winks.

Akeno turns around and shows her ass to you. She moves closer to your face well she practicely sat on it. You move your fingerd and open up her pink pussy and slide your tongue inside and out playing with her clit as well. While Akeno still is sucking on your dick.

"Thats it baby. Thats the spot." Akeno screams." Im going to cum. Cum with me."

She wants you to cum with her badly. So she starts sucking your dick harder and faster. Her juices came out quickly like a waterfall. While you cam in her mouth. You lick her pussy and your lips clean making sure there isnt a drop left of her cum.

"Oh baby that felt good." Akeno laughs.

"It did hun." You laugh as well.

"But im not done yet."

Lemon scene ended. If you have skip start here.

So that is what you did almost the whole day with Akeno doing different positions until you both were tired. Akeno is a totally crazy chick, but you love her with all your heart. She even had Rias and Rias's brother and Azazel bring you back. You still owe them all your life and have no clue how to pay them back.

Then it hit you. You totally forgot about your dream. How is Orochi holding up? He has been quiet ever since you woke up. Will you have the same dream again? You dont even think you be strong enough to beat your brother and father. Hell you havent even train yet with your sacred gear.

A gear that can cause storms is it really powerfuk? Its nothing like Issei geat from what he told you about his or his rival the White Dragon. How many sacred gears users are out there that has dragons in them?

"Oh hun by the way we start our training tomorrow. So hopefully we can get your powers under controlled. Dont want you to wreck everything. My lighting and your storms we be a perfect fignting couple."Akeno smiles and kisses your lips.

Well damn your dream ended too soon before you could face your own fears of dying. Will you have the same dream again later on?

You totally had a good time with Akeno again. Sex with her is the best thing in the world beside tacos.

So you start training tomorrow can you get your sacred gear under your control or will everything be destoryed?

As always leave a vote, comment and stay tune. Love you all.