Death (Chapter 7)

"Oh did I hurt the poor fallen angel little head?" Freed laughs. "Well I done my part not crazy enough to take on A Class fallen angel." Freed throws down a smoke bomb and disappears.

You lean your back on the brick wall trying to get your thoughts back together to remember the events that just happen. They went so fast its hard to remember right away.  What does your brother want with Akeno? Is your father somewhere in town as well? Who is this Freed person? All those thoughts came rushing in at once.

The only thing you could do is try to track down your brother and get Akeno back safe and sound, but you have no idea where to start. You need to rest before you start.  You just pray that she is safe and your bro is hurting her or giving her to your father. You gather your last thoughts and headed home for the night to began search early in the morning.

"Are you sure he is still asleep?" A boy spoke.

"If not I can knock him out." A young female said.

"Nah we need him for information, he wouldn't be able to speak if you knock him out harder." Another female spoke.

Your eyes were blurry and saw what it looks like people dragging you somewhere, but you doze off again before you could speak.

"Hey wake up?" Female shouts and slaps you across the face.

You open your eyes notice Rias standing in front of you leaning down. If it wasnt for Akeno, you would totally stare at her massive breasts. "Wait why am I here anyways?" You thought. You also notice all of her servants are all around the room.

"Where am I at?" You spoke finally.

"You are in my domain, so where is Akeno?" Rias replies.

"I dont know." as those thoughts came back from last night.

"Dude just tell our master." Issei appears next to her.

"Please (F/N) Akeno is like our family." Asia says.

"I really dont know." You look down on the floor where they tied your legs together from the chair. In all reality you could easily break free from all of this, but you dont have the strengh to fight.

"I think he is lying." Xenovia cracks her knuckles.

"But he isnt." Someone appears in front of the doorway.

"Azazel what are you doing here? You arent apart of this." Rias turns around.

"Oh, but I am I cant let you harm my own kind for things he hasnt  done." Azazel spoke.

"We know Akeno and (F/N) been spending time behind my back after I said no. I know Akeno too much, she isnt someone to take the no lightly. She gone missing because of him." Rias starts to cry.

"Now now Rias lets us hear what (F/N) has to say now it looks like he is fully awake and should be able to speak in full sentences." Azazel laughs. "Now (F/N) what happen to Akeno? I am your only friend here right now."

Can you really trust Azazel? You heard about him, but never met him in person. Azazel is the governor of all fallen angels. If he is telling the truth, he is the only one that is protecting you so far.

So you finally spoke about everything that went down yesterday to almost to the last detail. From Akeno doing a fashion show all the way to  her being kidnap by your brother.

"So you seen Akeno breasts they arent bad huh?" Issei smiles.

"Down boy." Rias slaps his head.

"Who is your brother?" Azazel asks.