Surprise (Chapter 17)

Last night you proposed to Akeno. You were so happy that she said yes to you. You were so afraid that she may say no and that be it, but she actually said yes. Least she is happy with your dumb ass. But you start to think about everything. You feel like she deserve more than what you can offer. Hell you are suppose to fight your brother and only one can walk away from it.

"Are you ok (F/N)?" Akeno sits up from the bed.

"I feel."

"What do you feel?"

"I feel like you could do so much better than I." You look on the floor.

"Nonsense and you know it darling. I wouldnt have said yes if I could have done better. You are my better have and thats it."

Akeno pulls your arm for she can look directly in your eyes. Her eyes were just so gorgeous when you look into them and her lips were just sexy. You love kissing them when you get the chance too. Akeno leans over to you and whisper in your ear.

"Now play with me and forget about your worries." Akeno licks your neck.

Oh yes a lemon scene is coming. Havent done one in a while so guess it was time to do another. As always if you wish to skip go to the next bold point like this.

You  turned kissing her lips. Akeno hand slids inside of your underwear feeling your hard rod as you guys kissed. You groaned as she fondled your hard shaft. You put your hand on her knee. You slid it up as Akeno opened her legs as you reached her groin rubbing over her underwear over her pussy. Akeno pulls off  your underwear.  Seeing your hard shaft.

Akeno then leant down guiding her lips over your knob and down your shaft sucking it. She caressed your balls and stroked your shaft as she sucked. She circled her tongue around your knob and licked up your shaft. You held her head as she bobbed up and down your cock. Until you release  your manhood.

Akeno bends over putting her hands on her knees.  You pull down her underwear and her thighs revealing her shaved pussy. You turn Akeno around and open  her  legs admiring her wet pussy. You slowly licks up her pussy to her clit finding her vagina opening pushing your fingers inside her. She groans as you fingers her as you licks and circles her pussy. She holds your head feeling her pussy moisten as you licks up her juices.

She stands up and straddled you. She grabs your rod rubbing her vagina entrance and slids down your shaft she groans as you penetrates her fully. She slowly rides you leaning back her hands on your knees. You fondles her breasts smiling at her as she rides up and down your shaft.

You guys did different positions until both of you were out of breath. Akeno smiles and just kisses you passionately and tells you she needs a shower now for being dirty devil with you.

Short, but sweet lemon scene. If you have skip start here.

Akeno took the shower first as she suggest, you would have went together but then you be doing it in there as well. Something about Akeno was different though as you lay there. You notice it in her eyes when you look into them. Is she hiding something from you?

"Its your turn baby" Akeno had a towel around her body and another on her head.

"Alright sweetie."

-Few days later-

Akeno was sitting in your bedroom looking at your baby pictures. She starts to cry while she turn each page and smiles seeing how cute you was as a baby. You just stare at her to see what was wrong.

"Is everything ok?" You put your hand on shoulder.

Akeno puts her hand on yours and looks at you with tearful eyes. Seeing her cry is killing you. You just wish, she would tell you what the hell is going on. You are days from getting married. She should be excited.

"Everything is fine (F/N)"

"Then why are you crying Akeno?" You sit next to her.

"Its because."

Akeno quickly hugs you tight and starts to sob in your t shirt. You just hold her as she keeps on crying. You havent seen her cry this bad in a long time. Something is eating her up.

"Just tell me baby girl im here for you."

"Its because I am pregnant and I am afraid, I wont be a good mother to our future child." Akeno still sobbing in your shirt.

"Wait! Youre pregnant you should have told me sooner darling. And you be a wonderful mother dont talk like that." You rub her head.

"You sure?" Akeno looks at you with red teary eyes from crying so hard.

"Of course you will be. Youre a great cook. You are protected over me and all of our friends. And you kick ass at everything you do."

"Thanks." Akeno kisses you.

Akeno starts to laugh and rubs her eyes.  You are glad that you could make her smile and laugh once again and you meant every word you said to her. She be a wonderful mother to your guys kid. You just hope you be around long enough to see him or her when the time comes.

"If you wonder its a girl." Akeno said.

Somewhere else.

" So my brother (F/N) is having a child of his own? What a world I am living in. Maybe I should drop by when the child is born nah to be too late. Maybe when they are about to get married. And just straight up kill him once he says I do that will be a blast." Belial laughs.

Short chapter, I know but dont worry there is more to tell.

So you and Akeno is going to have a child thats a girl.

And your brother knows your everyday life and sounds like he may attack during your wedding.

If you like this chapter leave a vote, comment. Stay tune for the next chapter.