Loneliness and Love (Chapter 4)

The weekend was already over and it seems to go fast after that night you had with Akeno. You wish you could have another night like that with her, but Rias forbids it. You remember the rest of the night you just lock yourself in your room.

You enter your first period classroom hoping to see Akeno there yet she wasnt around at all even when the bell rung. For the rest of the day, you never spotted her at all not even with her friends. Your heart felt disappointed since you couldnt speak to her and now the only time you can see her is during school other than that you arent allow to see her outside school hours.

As the week has went by you still haven't seen Akeno at all. Its like she is avoiding you at all cost. All you can think that she is scared to show her face to you. You want to ask Rias if she has seen her, but it seems like she already hates you for making a move on her best friend. At the end of the day someone hands you a note.

<Come see me in janitor closet on the second floor.>

The note didnt reveal a name at which was strange as hell to you, but you decided to go check it out to see whats up. As you made your way to the second floor where the janitor closet is at. You made sure no one was around since students aren't allowed in it. You open the door slowly to the dark room and enter it. As you standing in the dark room, you heard the door lock and a the light turn on quickly. You turn around and who was there smiling at you? Of course it was Akeno the girl you been looking for during the school week.

"Hi (F/N) I'm glad that you came." Akeno said.

"I wonder who sent the note. Least it wasnt a serial killer." You laugh slightly.

"I could be." She winks.

"Well if I die by a beautiful girl at least it will be by your hands."Akeno laughs and moves closer to you.

"Sorry I haven't been around school lately, I needed some time alone." Akeno sighs.

"Because of the night?" You reply.

"Yea I mean I care for you, but also Rias has been my best friend forever. I just dont know what to do anymore.

"I understand." you put a hand on her shoulder. Akeno looks up to you with tears in her eyes. Which broke your heart a beautiful girl like her shouldn't be crying. The only thing you could think of was. You lean down and kiss her on the lips. Her eyes widen and she puts her arms around you and embrace the kiss with you. After a few mintues of kissing you stop.

"Akeno I want to be with you. You tell her.

"I want to be with you too (F/N), but what about Rias or even your mom they wont be happy for each other dating." Akeno said lightly.

"I dont wanna speak bad about my mother or your best friend, but you know what screw them. If we have too we can date in secret. I just can't go back to how the things were. You are the only thing that matters to me as of right now." You grab Akeno's hand. "And I love you."

"I love you too!" Akeno jumps on you and wraps her legs around you. (I wish Akeno would do that to me, but anyways back to the story.)

You almost fell backwards into shelf, but you caught your balance you wasn't really expecting Akeno to do that to you. You couldn't help to laugh at her.

"Are you sure we can date in secret? What if we get caught going out?" Akeno pounders the questions in her mind.

"Then we wont do that. We can date in my house my mother isnt usually home at all. We can have movie nights or whatever you want."

"Anything I want? Akeno licks her lips. "Sounds perfect to me anyways I need to get going. Give me your number."

As you exchange info she gives you a kiss and exits the room. You waited for a few mintues before exting yourself just in case if anyone was around that saw Akeno leaving the room.

You wanted to scream like a teenage girl, because you are dating one of the most popular girls in the school even though its in secret you just don't care. Akeno means a lot to you and you will be a part of her life no matter what. You sprinted home in joy waiting for your first hidden date with her.

-Elsewhere-

"It seems like my twin brother has a girlfriend now and damn is she fine as a devil father."

"Nonsense doesnt matter if she is fine or not, I cant belive my other son would start dating an enemy. Makes me sick to my stomach."

"Maybe we should visit my dear mother and brother."

"That we should my dear boy Belial."

"On one condition father."

"What is it?"

"I get Akeno, I dont care what you do to (F/N) or our mother. I only want Akeno as my play thing."

Now you and Akeno are going to date in secret from Rias and your own mother. How long do you think this can last before one of them finds out?

Seems like your brother and father is coming to town, but when? And what do they have in store for you and everyone else?

As always leave a vote, comment and love you all.