Secrets and Outfits (Chapter 5)

So you are officially dating Akeno in secret now from your mother who has no clue about her yet and the president of the ORC Rias. You were surpise Akeno would do this to her best friend, but love is love and it wont keep you two apart.

You woke up yawning it was already past nine am and today was a day off of school teaching meeting or something like that. You lay in bed thinking about what to do today. Should you call Akeno? Or is she with Rias at this time? Before you could answer your own question your phone buss. You look at the message and say Akeno's name.

"Will speak of the devil." (Sorry I had too.)

< Are you free today sweetheart? I want to come over today and show you a few things. ;)>

You read the message over and over again. Thinking about what she wants to show you. You couldn't help, but blush about all the different thoughts running in your head especially with the winking face she has done. You ran down stairs to see if your mother was gone for the day. Lucky she was and said she will be back by midnight from the note you read. So you quicky message Akeno back.

"Yea I'm free doll whenever you want to come over." You sent the message. Not even seconds later you heard your door bell ring. You open it and right there Akeno was holding couple of bags.

"Uhh how did you get here so fast Akeno?" Your eyes was wide open.

"I was waiting for you the whole time. Saw that your mother left and wanted to see you." Akeno blushes.

"Get in here before anyone sees you." You grab her hand and pull her in.

"Oh baby so forceful, I bet you are a man in bed." Akeno licks her lips.

"Ahhh." You dont know what to say next after that comment. You want to say something, but it probably come out stupid.

"Awe did I make you shy. That is so sweet." Akeno laughs. "Oh yea sit on the couch I wanted to show you a few things."

You sat on the couch before you could speak about the things Akeno went to your bathroom and closed the door. A few minutes later she came out with a see through black night shirt and a black thong. Your mouth was about to water from what you seen. She looks damn sexy in it.

"How is this (F/N)? She does a turn for you can see every inch of her body.

"It looks good." You nodded fast.

"Ah yes! Does it look better up close?" She moves closer and sits on your lap face to face. She takes your hands and put them on her ass. Damn her ass was firm all you wanted to do was play bongo drums on them. Your face went bright red like a tomato.

"You are so easy to make blush." She giggles.

"Im sorry just you are so damn sexy in that." You glup.

"Awe am I feeling your man and he seems like he wants to play" Akeno winks. "But there are more things I want to show you."

One by one Akeno changes and shows you all different outfits some were too revealing, but you didn't mind I mean who wouldn't? Akeno is fucking sexy as hell every guy would kill to be with her.

You are enjoying this time with Akeno. After she was finish trying on clothes for you, she sits next to you and lays her down on your shoulder. You put your arm around her and pull her closer.

"I wish we didn't we have to date in secret." she hush.

"Me either, but what else can we do?" you reply.

"I know Rias won't ever let us be together. She hates fallen angels for what they have done in the past. I almost did too until I met you." Akeno starts to cry

"I'm sorry for anything we have done." You look at her crying eyes and wipe the tears from her face.

Akeno slightly smiles and starts talking again. "Its not your fault we had fallen angels attack here twice so we are a little on edge. An A class name Kokabiel

"There is something else I want to show you." Akeno stands up and her wings appear one was a fallen angel wing the other was a devil." "Im part fallen angel (F/N)."

You couldn't believe she is part fallen angel and devil, but wait did she say
Kokabiel? You thought, you would never hear that name again in your life.

"Kokabiel huh?" You ask.

"Yea he attacked the town last year and tried to destory it. He even tried to kills all of us just to start another three way war. We got lucky when the white dragon showed up and took him out."

"Kokabiel huh?" You ask the same question again.

"Yea are you ok baby? you look pale." Akeno asks.

"Kokabiel is my uncle."

Your brother Belial.

"I wasn't expecting Akeno to be this sexy and a fallen angel." He says under his breath as he looks through your window.

"She will be my play thing when I'm done with my worthless brother. Lucky we are twins and we basically sound the same. I'm going to have a little fun while I'm here." Belial laughs 
menacingly.

So Akeno came over to have a little sexy fashion show for you. And now more has came out from the both of you.

Akeno is part fallen angel and Kokabiel is your uncle the one who tried to destory the town and kill everyone in it.

And your brother is in town now watching you and Akeno from the window.