3

Jania Akkia White
    Three Weeks later...

"Can you stop by my place today?" Cash asked me as I shut my locker preparing to leave school. I've been spending more and more time with Cash lately and I love his vibe. At first I thought he was this cocky nigga who wanted to fuck me but nope. That probably was his intention at first but now we cool.

I guess you can say we dating because we have no communication with other people. I opened up to Cash like I've never opened up nobody before. I told him my biggest secrets and he told me his. For it to be only three weeks I think we're going just fine. We've been on two dates already. One to the fair and the other one was to the movies.

"Well first I have to stop by my track coach classroom and then go to Jayla's house , then I'll be there. So don't leave!" I say as I walked down the hallway towards my coach's room. I've been running track since I was freshmen I am currently a senior and I love track so much. Cash was guilty for telling me to come over then leave to go get something or go somewhere. He would have me waiting for like twenty minutes and that's a long time.

"I'm not baby, but a'ight hit me when you get here." Cash said as I reached my Track coach classroom. "Okay." I say before hanging the phone up. I walked into the classroom seeing my track coach sit at her desk.

"Coach.A, can I talk to you?" I said as I pulled a seat up next to her desk. Coach.A was the person I always came to with my problems. Every time I tried to talk to my mother about Cash or even boys she would deny me, something she's been doing since I was little.

"What's the problem Akkia?" Coach.A questioned me as she looked up from her phone sitting it on her desk. "Well I met this guy, Caine and we connect on another level I just don't know." I say slightly shrugging my shoulders.

"So do you like him?" Ms.A asked me looking me deeply in my eyes. I nodded my head, "Yea, but he's nineteen and he's on a more higher level then I am." I admit picking with my nails.

"Age doesn't matter baby, especially if y'all connect. It's hard finding someone that you connect with nowadays. Now listen to me."

"Okay." I say waiting for her to continue. "Your halfway through the school year, your beautiful, you make good grades and you do sports. Caine will appreciate you either way trust me. It's not going to be easy but you have to know how to work through it."

I nodded my head standing up, "Thank you so much Ms.A I really do appreciate it." I say hugging Ms.A as she stood up. "You know I have no problem letting you know the truth."

-

I laid next to Caine in his bedroom as we talked. My mom has been blowing my phone up but I didn't answer. I told my father where I was going to be so I don't know why she was calling me. My mom she truly aggravated me. My dad was always cool on everything but her, she takes things to another level.

"Who keep calling your phone?" Caine asked me as he rubbed my butt which was making me slowly fall asleep. "My mother. She's annoying."

"Don't do yo' moms like that NiNi, you only get one."

I sat up looking at Cash, "I know I only get one but she's way too hard on me. She doesn't want me to have any friends she barely like Jasmin, she's just now letting me live for real." I say laying my head on his chest.

"I feel you baby but still, just answer." Cash say as the phone rung again. I sighed picking the phone up.

"JANIA AKKIA WHITE! Why haven't you been answering that phone? And I know your with that boy."

I rolled my eyes, "Pops know where I'm at Mama! And why are you yelling in my ear? It doesn't get that serious." I stated as Cain begin kissing my cheek. I smiled looking over at him.

"I don't care if he knows! You better not be having sex with that guy Jania!"
I slightly chuckled, "You wouldn't care if I was."

My sister Jayla when she was my age she was way worse. She would fuck literally anything walking, the only thing that saved her from getting pregnant was that plan b and her birth control.

"I would too! Get home NOW Jania!"

I'll leave when I feel like it.

I hung the phone up looking at Cash, "See it wasn't that bad." He said laughing. I mugged his head. "You heard her yelling didn't you?" I asked him playing with his beard.

"Yeah."

I laughed smacking his chest. The room grew silent as my laugh faded away. I looked Caine deeply into his eyes, Caine leaned in kissing my lips. I accepted as I slid my tongue in his mouth. Cash hands roamed my body as I was liking it.

I think I'm finally ready to lose my virginity...

Caine's lips removed from my lips and went to my neck which was turning me on. Caine's lips went lower as he took my shirt off along with my bra, exposing my 34 B breast. I undid my shorts pulling them down. Cash looked up at me pausing before he continued to kiss my thighs.

I bit my lip to stop me from moaning. Cash pulled my underwear down as stuck two fingers in me which caused me to arch my back a little. With no hesitations Caine begun to eat me.

Flicking his tongue on my clit I moaned loudly. My juices begun to flow as I could my soul slowly leaving my body. Caine stuck his tongue in and out of me and I knew I was about to cum.

"You can cum' for daddy." Cash spoke as he chuckled against my pussy. I bit my lip moaning as I felt it coming. Playing in Caine's hair my juices left me.

Caine got up licking his lips. "You taste good." He said bending down kissing me so I could taste myself. I kissed Caine as he fingered me.

I pulled away, "I want you." I said lowly placing my hand on his bare chest. "You not ready NiNi. And I ain't trying hurt you." Cash smirked.

I pulled his boxers down, "I said I want you. I don't care."

I didn't looked down to see how big he was until he slowly tried to slide himself in me. I pushed Caine away a little, "It hurts." I whined putting my hands on his pennis.

"Caine your extra big." I said as he chuckled at me. "I told you, you wasn't ready NiNi." I rolled my eyes because I hate when people tell me what I'm ready and not ready for.

"I'm ready Caine." I say grabbing his face kissing his lips. Caine somehow started to slide himself in me and I winced in pain. "You good?" He asked pausing , I nodded my head as he continued.

After a few strokes I finally felt the pleasure everybody was speaking about.

How ya like it ??? / excuse errors