8

Jayla Airen White

"Tre I'm not sure if I'm ready for this, my parents are like kind of-"

Tre cut my sentence off by sighing loudly, it wasn't like I haven't had sex with him before but I know that my parents know I'm seeing Tre and they don't like it. I'm only seventeen and I know my mother doesn't approve of me dating nor having sex , what's different now ? I'm seriously not trying to get caught up in all of this at once.

"Man forget what your parents are talking about, you with me right now."

I looked at Tre as if he had ten head, nigga I have never been no weak bitch and I'm damn sure not gone start now for no weak dick.

I stood from his bed heading towards the door. "Jayla!" Tre called out as I opened his bedroom door heading for the steps. Before I could start walking Tre grabbed my forearm pulling me back.

"Let go of me Tre like now before I beat yo' ass." I say as anger filled my body. I hate when people try to say something about how my parents parenting is.

Tre chuckled as if I was playing games with him, "I'm not scared of you Jayla but on some real shit... every time something goes wrong or we get into a disagreement you can't always walk away that shit ain't coo."

I rolled my eyes pushing Tre away from me. "I'm not your fuck buddy, I can't do this anymore Tre! The only time you call or text me is when you want some pussy and that's not flying by me anymore."

Two weeks later, tears rolled down my face as I tried to comprehend what I was looking at.

This can't be true... I thought.

A knocked was heard from the other side of the bathroom door. "Jayla!" Jania yelled from the other side of the door knocking. I wiped my face, clearing my throat before speaking.

"Wassup'?" I asked her putting the pregnancy test back in the box. I heard her rumbling with the door, trying to get it open.

"Let me in." My fourteen year old sister said as if she was my mother. I opened the door for her quickly closing it back before my parents walked passed.

Jania looked down at my hand shaking her head. "Tre?" She questioned me as she grabbed the box from my hand opening it. I sniffled a couple more times.

"Yes, I don't know what I'm going to do... we're not even together we just used to fuck." I say shrugging my shoulders. Jania looked at the test holding her head.

"I won't tell on you. I got you, but you know you have to tell him Jayla it's only right. Y'all both conceived this baby."

Why does she have to be so damn smart? I thought looking up at her.

"I know I will." I say putting the box in my purse.

Jania Akkia White

I rolled my eyes as Caine kept declining my calls. I haven't heard from him since earlier and I was starting to get worried because he wasn't picking up.  I was finally off punishment and I was sitting with my girl Jasmin.

Her and Miles ended things I don't know why but they did, and every since Caine has been acting distance with me. I've been dating Caine for a month now and some weeks.

"Girl fuck this you trying pull up?" Jasmin asked me as I stuffed my face with chips. I looked over at Jasmin contemplating if I should just pull up at his apartment.

"Yeah I think I should." I say grabbing my car keys standing up. I slipped my feet into my Nike slide ins as I fixed my blue jean jacket I had on. Jasmin had already had her "air max 95" on so we just walked out of the door.