5

Caine "Cash" Howard

"NiNi, I promise it'll be okay

"NiNi, I promise it'll be okay. She knows your coming with me." I say to Jania as we parked outside of my mothers house. I wanted NiNi to meet my mother because my mother has been asking since the first time I told her about Jania and I felt like it was time.

"Okay Caine come on before I quickly change my mind." Jania said as we both got out of the car.  We walked up to my mothers door step, I opened the door without knocking.

"Mama, Caine is here!" My little sister Carlea said as she walked up to both Jania and I. My sister was seventeen also. People say we resemble each other but I don't see it. She was my little princess though, I'll lay a nigga behind her.

 She was my little princess though, I'll lay a nigga behind her

(Carlea)

"NiNi! Your dating my brother?" Carlea asked Jania shocked as she got closer to us and seen who it was.

They know each other?

"Hey booty! Girl I've been missing you at school and yes girl that's my baby." Jania said as her and Carlea hugged.

I chuckled, "Why you give her that nickname?" I asked Jania as her and Carlea parted away. "And how do y'all know each other?" I added.

"Because she was my booty in school, and school Caine duh." Jania day laughing as my mother walked down he hallway towards us.

"Y'all weird. But I seriously didn't know y'all knew each other." I say wrapping my arm around both of them.

"Well Hello, you must be Jania." My mama said as she walked up to us.

"Yes Ma'am how you doing?" Jania asked my mother as I smiled at the both of them. "Fine baby, and you?" My mother asked as we proceeded down the hallway to the living room.

"I'm fine" Jania say as she sat next to me on the couch. "Your a beautiful chocolate, hows my boy treating you?"

"That's funny Caine told me the same thing when he first met me. He's been treating me awesome that's my boy." Jania said leaning on my shoulder.

"You really are beautiful. I'm glad to see you making Caine happy." My mother said smiling.

-

Jania Akkia White

I laid across Caine's bed with only his over sized shirt on that covered half my body. Caine left twenty minutes ago to get something to eat, I was spending the night with him even though my mother didn't approve of it.

Mom : I know your over that boys house and you know I don't allow that.

I rolled my eyes looking at the tv as Martin played. I hate that my mom is so overprotective for nothing. Her and my dad was creeping around when they were seventeen so I don't see what the problem is.

Mom, you don't know where I'm at. I'm over Jayla's ...

I hated that I had to lie to my mother but the way she acts I have to. I told Jayla earlier to cover for me. Jayla was really the cool sister who would do that. It wasn't that I was trying to be sneaky I just loved being around Caine.

I heard the door close and I knew it was Caine coming in. Caine lived in a High top apartment. Caine and I both was raised and born in New York City.

"Baby!" Caine called out as I sat up on his bed. I climbed out of his bed walking into the kitchen which I knew he would be there. "Yes baby?" I asked him wrapping my arms around him from the back kissing his cheek.

"Your food is on the table. You missed me?" He asked turning around pecking my lips. I nodded as Caine picked me up sitting me on the counter. "What you get to eat?" I asked Caine as he licked over his lips. "You."

See that's what gets stuff started.

I chuckled a little bit, "Caine stop playing with me , I'm not in the mood for games."
"I know baby, I quit." Caine said as I jumped off the counter and sat at the island.

"So baby, my graduation is in like five months." I say smiling. I'm very proud that I'm finally graduating. It seems like these fours years have went by so fast.

"I know, you still going to run track?" Cash asked me as I opened the take out box. I smiled knowing that Cash knew everything I loved to do.

"Yeah, I should be conditioning soon." I say learning over the island eating my food. "That's good baby." He say before stuffing his face with food as I chuckled.

The next morning,

I walked through the front door of my house. "Jania!" I heard my fathers voice yell from down the hall. I locked the front door turning around as he reached me. I knew it was something bad because he never called me Jania. I was most definitely a daddy's girl. He gave me anything I asked for and he was always on my side.

"Yes?" I asked him taking my shoes off at the door picking them up. My dad looked at me as if I had ten heads as my mother came down the steps.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" My mother yelled getting closer to me. I shrugged my shoulders rolling my eyes, "Nothing is wrong with me." I simply say trying to walk past the both of them.

My daddy grabbed my arm turning me around which shocked the hell out of me. "You hear your mother talking to you. Now I've been quiet Jania but have some damn respect."

I huffed loudly throwing my shoes down. "What is it?" I asked leaning on the wall catching an attitude. My mother smirked loudly before speaking. "You are the problem. Jania you have passion marks around your damn neck! You come in here as if it's nothing. I told you last night bring your ass home!"

"Jania, are you having sex with this Cash dude?" My father finally asked. I don't know how he knew Caine or who he heard from but I knew it would hurt him if I tell him. "Duh she is! She won't be satisfied until she walk in this damn house with a fat ass stomach!" My mother yelled putting her hand on her head.

"Lauren shut up and let her speak! Jania are you having sex?" My father asked me once again. I sighed before nodding , "Yes, Caine took my virginity."

My father nodded his head as the room grew silent. "You can't see him." My mother says shaking her head, I rolled my eyes looking her up and down. She always and when I mean always! She always have some shit to say.

"You can't live my life for me ! I will still see Caine-"

"Listen to your mother Jania, and I don't want you to keep talking back. Your on punishment for four weeks give me your car keys and you will not leave unless you are going to school or work."

My mouth dropped as I seen my mother proud of my fathers words. I grabbed my keys out of my back pocket handing them to my father. Grabbing my shoes as I walked up the steps. "I fucking hate living here." I mumbled walking to my room slamming the door locking it.

I will still be seeing Caine.