9

Jania Akkia White

Last week once I stormed out of Caine's apartment , I haven't spoken to him since

Last week once I stormed out of Caine's apartment , I haven't spoken to him since. He's been blowing up my phone non-stop but I haven't been answering. Right now I'm just worried about my last four months of school and my baby. I've also been putting in applications to work, I will never depend on a man to take care of me and my child. I know Caine isn't just any man but still I will not depend on him.

I sat in the desk as Ms.Brown tells us about the assignment we have to do. Lately she's been cutting me some slack due that I'm trying more than what I used to do. "Jania, what's the answer to number .2 ?" Jasmin asked me as we worked in partners. I looked over at her laughing historically because the work was so easy.

I handed her my paper, "Here girl." I say as she took my paper, copying my answers. My phone buzzed in my pocket as I pulled it out. Seeing that Caine had texted me I rolled my eyes.

Caine - look NiNi, I know I fucked up. I'm sorry dude but you can't keep me out of my child's life. I refuse to let that happen, now you gone have to talk me one way or another so just answer my calls. Please.

Jasmin looked at me as I read over the message. "Girl, so what you gone do about that?" She asked me handing me my paper back. I hated talking about Caine for some reason speaking on him made me emotional. Him cheating hurt me but not only that, he acted nonchalant about cheating.

I shrugged my shoulders looking over at Jasmin, "I honestly don't know. I want him to be in his child's life but not right now. He cheated on me and acted as if he didn't care and that's not okay with me."

Besides I just got pregnant a quick second ago. Its still early in my pregnancy, he hasn't miss that much.

Jasmin sighed looking at me, "Well you know we got you NiNi, but just be mature about the situation and talk to him. It's no longer about you, but it's about your baby."

I nodded my head agreeing with Jasmin, I never knew she had so much sense. I chuckled at my thought looking over at her. What fucked me up the most was, I was pregnant before she was and she's been with multiple guys.

I decided I was going to text Caine back and be the bigger person.

Me- you can meet me at the ice cream shop on the avenue after school

After School,

I pulled into a parking spot at the ice cream shop, seeing that Caine was already here. I only met him here because I was seriously craving some ice cream and I felt we needed to talk. I put my car in park , cutting the engine getting out of my car.

I didn't have a baby bump yet, but I had all of the symptoms. Sometimes I get morning sickness which is the worse, especially if I eat spicy food. My breast are sore most of time and I'm always tired.

I walked into the ice cream shop walking to the table Caine sat at. He saw me and he stood up to pull the chair out for me. "Thank you." I say sitting in the chair as Caine walked around to the other side.

"No problem, how you been?" He questioned me going straight into the subject matter. I looked down my fingernails picking them, before looking up at Caine. He was so handsome, but I will not allow no man to cheat on me and think it's okay.

"I've been good, and yourself?" I asked him crossing my legs. Caine bit his lip as he sat his elbows on the table.

"Worried." He simply said caressing his beard. I nodded my head trying to figure out why she worried. "And your worried because?" I asked folding my arms starring in his direction.

"About you! I worry if you okay at night, if our baby is okay. I worry about a lot of things."

"Well there's no need for you to be worrying about I'm straight at all times. We came here to talk about the baby and not our problems." I say folding my arms.

Caine raised his left eyebrow starring at me, "See bruh' you stay on yo' fish shit. Chill out , we came here to talk period and while we here we going to talk about us and what's going on." Caine demanded as the waitress walked over to our table.

"Hi what can I get for you'll today?" The brown skin man asked us. He was handsome with low cut waves and braces. I smiled before I spoke in a flirtatious way.

"Can I get a medium cup of mint and chocolate chip ice cream." I spoke as I look over at Caine who starred a damn whole in me.

The waitress looked over at Caine for his answer, "I'm good." He said as the waitress walked away. "Why are you starring at me?" I questioned Caine.

Caine leaned back in his seat , "Look NiNi I ain't with the childish games. I'm a grown ass man and as of right now I'm not playing games." Caine demanded folding his arms.

"I'm not playing games either, it's more important things I have to think about now-"

"Look, we can either work it out and be together not just for the baby but because I love and care for you, or we can go our separate ways and work something out." Caine suggested as he cut my sentence off.

The waitress sat my cup of ice cream on the table and walked away. I rolled my eyes as I stuffed my face with ice cream. I wasn't the weak type, if I feel like you don't want me in your life I'm gonna bounce. Period.

"I can't trust you." I simply say as Caine looked at me like I had two heads. "You cheated on me, I can't get past that." I finished my sentence crossing my legs.

Caine huffed really loudly, "You holding grudges-"

"And." I say cutting his sentence off. "I'm pregnant, with your baby Caine. I'm only seventeen. My life was not planned out to be pregnant at this age, I didn't plan on having a baby this early, I'm lost and confused right now and the last thing I need to be worried about is you cheating or being out with someone, relationships are hard Caine."

"Okay. People make mistakes, I'm nineteen I didn't expect to get you pregnant. But guess what!? We both laid down and fucked so now we gotta deal with the consequences. The cheating part wasn't even in mind, I was drunk and I met ole' girl at the club. These bitches don't mean nothing to me, I love YOU. I fuck with YOU ! It's all about you !"

I wasn't born yesterday.

I pulled a five dollar bill out of my purse throwing it on the table. "Okay Caine, I'm not stupid. I know game when I see it, I'll call you later." I say standing up from the table.

I'm sorry babes ☹️ I know I've been gone too long but I've actually been going through my own break up and let me tell you , it's been hard! I've been managing , it's been two months and I'm actually finally getting back on track. It gets easier day by day so whoever is going through a break up or hard times trust me , it gets easier 💗

I love y'all !

Caine & Jania relationship?

Should they get back ?

What should happen next ?