12

Jania Akkia White

The next day I woke up laying next to Caine. I rubbed my eyes getting the crust out of them and I noticed we were in Caine's room. I removed Caine's arm from around me standing up preparing to go home.

"Aye yo where you going?" Caine questioned me as I tried to find my pants. I rolled my eyes picking my phone up. Seeing that I had five messages and fifteen missed calls.

Five missed calls from : Jasmin
Three missed calls from: Jayla
Seven missed calls from: Mom

I rolled my eyes seeing their extraness. It was not that serious to be doing all of that.

"Home Caine! I wasn't posed to do all of this. It's enough I'm pregnant already." Last night Caine and I went for hours! It had to be the best sex of my entire life but I still wasn't falling for his bullshit.

Caine stood up walking towards me. "Chill the fuck out yo!" He said grabbing my waist pulling me closer. I tried pushing Caine away but he wasn't budging.

"Caine I have to go home-"
"Why NiNi? You stay tripping like c'mon now I know I fucked up and I'm sorry yo! You don't have to be treating me like this."

I don't if it was the hormones or what but tears fell from my eyes. "I'm not treating you like anything Caine. It's you who's always treating me like shit and cheating and whatever else!"

Caine looked down at me pressing his thumb against my face to clear my tears. "Stop crying ma' I'm really trying to show you different. I want to be with you and nobody else."

I guess...

"Caine you said all of this the first time, how do I know your serious about this?"

Caine leaned down pecking my lips twice, "I can show you better than I can tell you."

I smiled as I grabbed the side of Caine's face pulling him toward me. "I sure hope so." I say kissing his lips.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Some weeks has went by and now Caine and I were back to normal Or at least that's what I thought. We found out we were having a baby boy and I'm so happy about it.

I laid across Caine bed as Netflix played my favorite movie "Deuces" this movie was so intense but I loved it and the plot.

Caine walked into the room looking so handsome I just wanted to jump all over him.

"Baby what you watching?" He asked me as he laid right behind me planting kisses on my cheek.

"My favorite movie." I reply smiling. Caine and I , I know it's going to take time for us to be back BACK but I won't give up only for my son. I want a family... I don't just want to be someone's baby mother.

"What you have planned today Ma?" Caine questioned me leaning against the wall now.