19

Jania Akkia White

"So you mean to tell me, you seen Jasmin walk out of Caine's house?" My mother spoke as she  was cooking some greens on the stove for dinner

"So you mean to tell me, you seen Jasmin walk out of Caine's house?" My mother spoke as she was cooking some greens on the stove for dinner.

"Yes mama, and I don't know what to think or how to fee-"

"Confront that hoe, there's no way she should be leaving his house PERIOD! If she wanna see Levi then she call YOU, not go to Caine's house." Jayla responded and I agreed.

My mama nodded her head, "That's completely right. Talking about she went to see Levi, and once your done with that hoe confront Caine!"

This was all just a lot to take in. I wasn't really tripping on it, my grandma always said, What's in the dark, will come to the light.

My phone buzzed. I looked down at it seeing that my friend Layla had text me. Out of the whole group, Layla is the only one I mess with on a heavy note besides Jasmin. In my eyes Jasmin was getting real iffy.

Layla: Hey sis, what you doing today? - 4:18 PM

Me: Nothing much, meet me at my house in twenty. We have to talk. - 4:20 PM

I stood from my mom's island while holding Levi. "Where you going so fast?" Jayla questioned me.

"I'm about to meet Layla at my house real quick. I'll most likely be mad."

"Now I like that Layla." My mom added smiling.

"Ok well let me watch Levi while you gone." Jayla says grabbing a sleeping Levi.

I walked out of the door running into my dad. "Hey daddy."

"Hey baby girl. Leaving soon?"

"Uh... yeah I'm about to meet my friend at my house I'll be back though." My dad nodded his and walked off.

It didn't take me that long to reach my condo. Lately I've been wanting to buy a house and get it all over with. I've been working on opening up my own boutique and clothing line. My money comes in fast with just making clothes and simply selling them, but it's time I make some real money.