Chapter 5

Past

We were just sitting on my bed, lazying around, surfing the net on a typical sunday afternoon.

One thing that was getting annoying is ARMY freaking over Jungkook finding his one and only for his life. Few days ago on the official BTS twitter account they announced that the main vocal of the group finally found his soulmate. The internet was not ok with it nor the world.

I didn't really care if he found his soulmate or if he had a partner. In my opinion idols, especially k-idols, should have the freedom to date whoever they want. I feel sorry for them when they have to keep it a secret so that they fanbase wouldn't flip out.

Still, even though I was happy for him, even if I didn't care if he found his soulmate there was this stinging feeling in my chest, making me hard to breath. I couldn't understand it very well.

F/N knew something was off too but we didn't really knew what was happening and didn't give much care to it. I still could feel the stinging here and there when the soulmark topic was brought up.

I wanted to sleep.

Present

We were in a van going to the BigHit entertainment's main building. The man, Mr.Kang, said he was there to pick us up and drive us to PD-nim of BigHit. I didn't know what to do. My mind was blanc, eyes empty and a bleedy soulmark. I have been scratching it for the past 15 minutes that it started to bleed.

Finally we arrived at the building. We were, I mean I was waiting in the waiting room. F/N was in a different room, talking to Bangtan's manager. I think they were discussing about where we will be staying.

The girl sitting behind the counter announced to me that he was waiting for me and I should get into the office. I nervously opened the door and got in. He offered me a coffee as I sat. I declined it nicely saying I didn't wanted it.

"Well then, shall we get into the topic?" I nodded. "Good. I hope we can solve all of this. Let's start with the first question. Is that you soulmark?" he asked straight forwardly.

"Yes, this is my soulmark. It appeared around winter of last year"

"Ok. Do you know to whom does your soumark belong to?"

"At first I didn't but after reading the news I guess it belongs to Jungkook"

"Yes, you are correct. Your soulmark belongs to him. But do you know that he already found his?" that sentence stinged me like a bee. There it is again. The pain in my chest, but this time I understood why it hurt, why I felt uneasy.

"............ Yes, I already know. So, how are we going to explain all of this to the fans? Do you have a plan. I hope you have one" I said, hopping he really had one.

"I already thought up an idea. I was thinking, that maybe we could explain it was a permanent tattoo and you just call it a soulmark as a joke, that is if you agree to it. Or we could just tell the truth and say you were one of those rare people. What do you say?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at me. Honestly I didn't know what to do. Right now I just wanted to hide and sleep. But I couldn't do that. I had to make a decision even if it made me more broken than I already was.

"I'll choose the fake tattoo one. Still, do you really think it will work? What if they won't buy it?"

"Don't worry, they will" he smiled at me but I could see there was a hint of pity and sadness in it. "Now then let's go to your friend. I believe they are waiting for you and the others too"

"The others?" I asked confused. Who could be these others be? It couldn't be them, right?

"It's the boys. They wanted to meet you" he smiled back.

I wanna sleep.