Chapter 6

Chapter Text

When I entered the room I saw F/N and the manager talking in korean. F/N actually knew korean, not that good but they could still communicate with people. Across the room were sitting the members. Then I saw him.

The members got up and greeted PD-nim and me when we enter the room. F/N got startled when they heard the noise but did the same thing.

"Hello boys, it's nice to see you. Glad you could make it. This is Y/N" he said, introducing me to them. F/N got closer to me when they saw I was about to have a panic attack.

I didn't have panic attacks very often but when I did I wanted to die. My chest was heavy, breathing uneven, body shaking and the mind all over the place. I hated when I got panic attacks, I was scared of them. That was one of the few things I was scared of. The only thing that calmed me down is someone I know holding me, interacting with me. To my Surprise Jungkook got closer when he saw in what situation I was in. But right now I didn't want him near me. After a few second I was back to normal, almost.

"Hello. I'm Y/N. It's nice to meet you again" I finally said.

"I'm F/N. Their friend"

The boys said their hello's and tried to speak some english. It didn't go that well. Everyone was trying to talk at the same time and I understood nothing. Then RM said something in korean and everyone got quiet and some even pouted like puppies.

I laughed for the first time since all of this happened. Believe it or not but only a few hours has passed since the fansign. Everyone looked pleased when I laughed? I don't know but I was happy too that I got to smile.

"I would've love to stay and continue but I have some errands to run. See you later" said PD-nim and left. The manager followed after him as well.

"I think we should sit. It's more comfortable that way, right?" I suggested.

"Sure, that sounds good" RM said and we all sat behind the table.

"Let's get straight to the point. I don't think it's a good idea to go around it" I explained. I put my arm on the table and showed them my mark. The mark was in a horrible condition. I forgot I was scratching it so hard that it started to bleed. The bleeding stopped but it didn't look great. The members eyes got big. Some of them looked scared, some of them looked worried.

"Sorry, I was scratching it earlier since I was kinda in a panic but it's ok now"

"No, it's not ok" RM spoke. Then Yoongi got up and exited the room. After a few minutes he came back, holding a first aid kit.

"You shouldn't do this to yourself. You shouldn't harm yourself" the leader spoke. Suddenly Jungkook said something to the rapper. They spoke for a some time.

"What are they talking about F/N?" I asked them, curiosity killing me.

"I think Jungkook want's to help you treat your wound"

"What? You must be joki-" before I could finish it the vocalist came up to me and started to treat my arm.

"He wanted to treat you himself" the rapper paused for a moment then continued "For a some time after today's fansign he didn't talk to anyone. I think he was concerned about seeing your mark"

While RM was talking I looked at Jungkook. He looked sad. When he caught my stare he smiled at me, continuing to treat my wound.

"You ok?" he asked in his broken but cute english. I sheepishly smiled and nodded my head.

Suddenly the members started to come over ,smiling ,asking as much as they could in their extended english. Then F/N said something in korean, after hearing my friend they all started to talk in korean to F/N.

"They're all worried for you. They are wishing for you to get better" they said. I guess they were translating it for me. RM was helping too.

"They also want you to smile more. They said like that you looked more cute" chuckled RM.

While my friend and the leader were translating I couldn't concentrate on what were they saying that well. My focus was on the boy in front of me. He had finished treating my wounds long ago but for some reason he was still glaring at my mark. I knew we needed to talk.

"Can you guys tell them if Jungkook and I could have some private time? I need to talk to him"

"How are you going to communicate though?"

"You are going to be here and translate it for me. No offense Namjoon but this is kinda personal"

"No, it's ok. I understand" he smiled back, telling the other's to leave for some time. Now it was only F/N, me and Jungkook.

There was a long silence in the room. For some reason I was afraid to start. It was hard to speak. He spoke first to my surprise.

"I am sorry that you have to go through this. I am sorry that I couldn't be your soulmate. I'm sorry, I really am" he squeezed my arm lightly.

After that he only apologized one after another. Without realizing it tears began falling down. I tried to stop it, wiping it away with my hands but it just poured down more. I hated looking weak in front of people, especially Jungkook. He looked at me, sadness filling his eyes then he hugged me.

I didn't notice when F/N got up and exited the room leaving us alone. They knew we needed time alone even if we couldn't communicate.

The singer hugged me tightly as if I were going to disappear if he let's go. I continued to cry and cry and cry. For fuck's sake I cried for so long that I fell asleep on him. I cried myself to sleep on my soulmate arms.

His hands were gentle, warm body, protective feeling and most of all I could hear his heart beat. It was at the same rhythm as mine. That was the last thing I heard before visiting the kingdom of sleep.