Chapter Four

I help Sam get in the passenger side of my car before I get in my car to drive toward the therapist even though I don't really want to go.

"You're really quiet." Sam says five minutes in the car ride. I shrug my shoulders and continue driving.

"Just don't want to go. A lot has happened latley."

"Is it about me?" Sam asks. I glance over at him and look back at the road sighing.

"Some of it."

"I'm sorry. I still love you Colby."

"I know. It's just hard." I say pulling into the parking lot. I park the car and look over at Sam.

"You want to come in? Hopefully it's over before three." I say looking in the blue eyes.

"Yeah I will." Sam answers. I nod my head and get out of the car to see Sam getting out by using his crutches. We start making our way toward the building quietly and slowly, for Sam's sake.

Once we get inside I walk toward the desk and see a short old women.

"Hi I have a appointment with Doctor Kels."

"Oh yes. Down that hallway and third door on your left." She says. I nod my head and look at Sam before I make my way to the door. Before knocking I take a deep breath.

"Come in!" I hear a women yell. I open the door and see a young women with blond hair.

"You must be Colby?"

"Yeah.....that's me."

"Have a seat and we'll get started."

"As you wish." I whisper sitting down regretting this all ready.

_________________

Sorry for only one update. School scheduling for next year is stressing me out