Chapter Six

By the end of my story I'm bawling my eyes out. For some reason Doctor Kels just had that personality and I was able to tell her everything and I wasn't afraid to admit literally everything. Even things that most of my friends don't know like the attempt and how the voices are back.

By now she is sitting by me trying to calm me down. Her clipboard long gone and not needed for this melt down, even though it might be written on that paper some time during the day.

"Doctor Kels......Sam means the world to me and if I didnt care about him the way I do I wouldn't be depressed or anything. This is because I've hurt him and I don't want to do that again. This is because I have stopped my entire life just to protect him.....and he's leaving for a month and I don't know how to cope with that."

"Colby I understand that and you being able to tell me everything is amazing. I'm glad you can but maybe by coming in for regular sessions can let you love him more but be less......overprotective. Soemti1mes you just need a break. Maybe Sam is right, you need to learn to take care of your self from time to time."

"If coming back everyday means getting rid of these voices, the urges to cut and drink and stop being depressing and have my Sam back then I'm all in. I never realized how much help I really need till now." I say looking at her. She smiles and hands be a small paper.

"Tomorrow at three. Be careful and have a good day. Tomorrow we will also be discussing about pills to take for depression and anxiety and everything else. They are just to help you be more calm."

"Thank you. Really, I appreciate it." I say standing up. I look at the time and see it's 2:17pm. I give her a quick hand shake and leave the room to see Sam in the hallway.

"Hey. How did it go? You were in there for a long time."

"It was good actually. I come back tomorrow at three." I say looking at him. He smiles and I smile back walking toward my car. Once we both get in I sigh.

"You have to leave soon." I state. He nods his head and a frown covers his face.

"I do. We need to get home so I can get my bags and grab the uber."

"Alright." I say putting the car in drive and make my way home. The car ride is silent and still until Sam puts his hand on mine.

"I still love you even if we aren't together. I can tell I'll be proud of you." He whispers before pulling away leaving me wanting more.

_________________

Filler chapter. Sorry for not posting as early and stuff. One reason is I have fake nails on and typing is a pain in the butt and second, I am stressed out for my next year scheduling that's due Friday.