- onze -

blessing ⚠️ sex

They were spit out of the fireplace into their bedroom. Draco stood and walked over to close the door then turned to Harry with an intense look in his eyes. Slowly, he unbuttoned his own robes, never breaking eye contact with his husband, though his fingers did slip a few times which caused a light blush to rush to his cheeks when Harry smiled softly at him.

"You know what I want?" Draco asked, tossing his shirt to the other side of the room and walking closer to Harry, who was now sitting at the foot of the bed looking up at him hungrily.

"I know you're gonna tell me," the ravenette said cheekily.

"Well," the blond continued with a smirk Harry found absolutely sinful, "I want you to take control the way you took control today at the ministry. I've been hard since the hearing."

"Oh, have you?" Harry asked with a smirk and Draco nodded while easing his way onto his husband's lap.

"I almost left to go to the loo and readjust my prick," he said now straddling his husband and grinding down on him. "Twice."

Harry threw his head back in a laugh before whining when Draco ground down onto him again.

"You're so bloody dramatic."

Draco stopped moving all together and narrowed his eyes at the ravenette below him. Harry placed his hands on Draco's waist and ground himself upwards.

"Oh, no you don't. I don't remember telling you to stop."

"Fuck, yeah, Harry, take control," said Draco with his head thrown back. His trousers are on the floor and Harry can see his prick twitch beneath his pants. He slides back before flipping them over on the bed, pinning Draco to the mattress and leaving a trail of open mouth kisses across his chest. He takes a nipple into his mouth, lightly tugging it with his teeth and loving the way Draco keens beneath him.

Harry lifts a hand and focuses his energy on Draco's wrists being tied. It takes a few tries before the material is soft yet strong enough. Draco tugs at it testing before sending a wicked grin Harry's way as the ravenette continues to kiss down his body, removing his pants with a wave of his hand. Draco's prick is hard and Harry takes a moment to stare at his husband, tied up and bare in front of him.

"Dammit, Draco, you look so beautiful like this," he said in reverence.

The blond is blushing, but he loves the attention, being praised. Harry knows that. He doesn't feel like talking right now, he'd much rather have Draco's cock in his mouth, but he whispers soft praises into the paler man's skin as he kisses down his abdomen then each thigh before finally grabbing his prick and kissing the tip of that as well. Draco is staring at him as he strokes his cock and licks a stripe up the underside.

"Gorgeous," Harry whispers. He finally takes his husband's prick into his mouth and Draco's head falls back as he swirls good tongue around the head. He slurps at it, like he never wants to stop before releasing it from his mouth with a pop. Draco looks up at him surprised as if he was caught doing something wrong, until their eyes meet and he shudders. "Look at me when I suck you off, Malfoy."

Draco's nod is almost imperceptible.

Harry smirked then moved back to suck Draco's balls into his mouth while still using his hand to stroke him off, palming the head to spread the spit and precum that was there and make his movements more smooth. When he finally did take Draco's cock back into his mouth, he wants to stay there, but he knows neither of them would last. He popped off again, a string of saliva still connecting him to the throbbing prick in front of him. Draco spread his legs and raised his knees as if on instinct and Harry pet his thighs in praise.

A whispered cleaning charm was swiftly followed by Harry accio-ing a bottle of lube only for it to smack him in the back of the head.

"Fucking hell, Harry, are you alright?" Draco asked concerned, but Harry could tell he was still biting back laughter. He stuck his tongue out in response, forcing the blond to actually laugh, then he opened the bottle, squeezing a bit of lube onto his fingers and rubbing them together to warm it up a bit before running a slick finger over Draco's puckered hole. He took his hand back to pour more lube into his hand. Moments later, when his first finger finally made its way into Draco's tight heat, he moaned, then pumped his finger in and out to loosen him up before adding a second finger. A third. He lowered his mouth to kiss his husband and pulled back, his whisper fanning across the paler man's lips.

"I love you."

Draco maneuvered his tied hands in front of him to pull Harry back into the kiss. Running his tongue across his lips then pushing forward when Harry's mouth opened for him immediately. His grip slackens, because he wants to get off with his husband before someone finds a reason to interrupt them, but he's smiling something fierce and soft and loving and Harry blushes down at him.

"I love you too, Harry."

Harry moves back with a crooked grin before putting a little more lubrication into his hand, being sire to work some onto his cock. He rubs the head against Draco's hole, after tossing the bottle elsewhere. With a bit kore pressure he's pushing into his husband with a high whining noise.

Draco raises his tied hands to Harry's chest for him to give him a moment, and he does, gladly. That moist heat is almost overwhelming and he needs a moment to compose himself too. He has Draco's legs thrown over his shoulders so he kisses one of his shins in acknowledgement.

When Draco had gotten used to the stretch and burn and feeling of being so perfectly full, he finally moves his hands away, letting Harry slowly rolls his hips into him. After a few minutes of the gentle rocking, Harry pulls almost all the way out before slamming back into him. Draco moans and they rock together like that, Harry bending over occasionally to slather kisses on any part of Draco he could reach. Putting a slight shift in his angle he started to plow into Draco's prostate and smirked down at him when his breathing hitched.

Harry is getting close, Draco can tell, so he does his best to get his tied hands to grip his prick, but then Harry stops moving all together. Only his tip is still inside of his husband and Draco moans in frustration because he knows he can't think straight right now.

"No touching. I don't want you to come until you're inside me. Understood?"

Draco nods frantically, but wanted to come as soon as Harry spit the order.

Harry speeds up his pace, because Draco was right and he was close, he feels his husband's cock thickening and spazzing, spurting warmth inside of him and Harry pulls out of him to watch his come drip out. He's mesmerized until Draco groans again and then he's moving up his body with a feral grin, his canine teeth glistening. He crawls onto Draco's body with whispered lubrication and stretching charms, then he's moaning while taking all of Draco inside of him. He grinds his hips down onto him and after a few more times, Draco releases inside of him with both of their heads thrown back.

Draco feels the magic fall from him, releasing his wrists, but he can see stars so he merely pulls the darker man down for a kiss before easing out of him and falling asleep wrapped him his arms.

-&-

hey futher muckers

original picture
submitted by LovernDreamer
(i added a bit of a green hue)

sorry for the wait between chappies
i fucking hate writing sex scenes
im so bad at it, so it takes forever

kansyounot was supposed to be helping...but i meannnn neither one of us can focus on anything long enough lol, buttttt i think i actually like this one, like, im not gonna read over it in case i dont. lol. just hoping for the best

lemme know whatchall think?
love it? hate it? lemme know

hope you lot enjoyed it
love y'all

-- angel janeé xoxo 💋