- epilogue -

Harry is smirking at Draco in a way he knows-- they both know --is all too naughty for the amount of time they have before their next set of classes start and he rubs at his eyes tiredly.

"No, Potter," he says without looking at his husband, "we're working."

"It'll only take a little bit, Malfoy. I just want to suck you off on your desk. I don't think we've done that yet."

"We haven't," Draco agrees, ignoring the stirring in his trousers, "And we aren't going to!"

As if the gods were in agreement too, James ran into the room, screaming and holding a pair of ripped trousers in his hands, looking for a place to hide. Albus was behind him, soaking wet and only in his tighty-whiteys with a broken broom in his hands.

Draco dropped his hands long enough to take stock of the situation, drop back into his desk chair and pinch the bridge of his nose.

"I swear to Salazar, You lot are going to be the death of me."

Harry grinned self-deprecatingly as he walked over to his sons, sending both a drying and heating charm in Albus' direction, before explaining the differences between a prank and taking things too far to James. It was game day, this wasn't the time to try and cheat your way ahead. Regardless of what his teammates said.

Draco's head fell to the desk with a thump when James held off apologizing to his brother until Harry explained why it was wrong. He took a breath and lifted his head.

"James, do you think Albus is a good Keeper?" Draco said looking into James' eyes. Albus looked at him too, eyebrows raised and glasses slightly askew from where he went running after his brother.

"Duh," the boy said, looking away from them.

"Then..." the blond said, dragging the word out questioningly, "-you don't think Gryffindor can beat Slytherin?"

"Of course we can!" he shouted excitably puffing his chest out, full of bravado.

"Not without cheating, seems like," Draco said with a shrug of his shoulders. "Al, you might as well tell the rest of the team that Gryffindor is forfeiting."

"It was just a joke, Dad! I swear!" James looked properly admonished even though Draco hadn't gotten close to tearing him a metaphorical new one. "I was just trying to get him to fly with me a little bit. See, he was off reading by the lake with Cepheus and I thought it'd be funny is all."

"We'll see how funny it is when you're soaked to your pants with a broken broom!" Albus said ripping away from where he was sitting on top of one of the desks and attacking his brother. Harry sighed and moved to pull them apart while Draco let his head thump back onto the desk. They would be the bloody death of him, he was sure of it.

--:--

"What if Elle changes her mind?" Teddy said, worriedly chewing on his bottom lip. Scorpius had seen him twist and turn his bloody lip ring so often in the last few minutes he forgot which direction it was supposed to be in.

"She won't change her mind," Scorpius said, fixing his brother's tie. "She's been with you almost as long as we've been brothers and I bet she liked you even before that. Calm down."