Meeting a new person

Hello fair humans I am one of the authors (there are 2) and I know that you are liking the book but it will take time to write because of school and homework.

Monsters POV:
As I walk past the boarder I start to think on where to live and make a pack with a smart name. While walking I stumble upon a , I go inside I could smell blood and thought that this would be a great place for a pack house for starters. That's when I thought of a great name for the pack "The Blood Mooners" and then I smelled something like chocolate and apples. I followed the scent it went to a room that had the name of "Silent". When I opened the door there was a boy laying on the bed that was in the middle of the room; the boy had black hair, pale skin, and he wore black. "H-Hello" I said, the boy turned his head and looked at me like I was crazy. Killer screamed "MATE" in my head while I stared at him admiring his features. I hope he doesn't reject me like the others.

Silent's POV:
I don't hate nekos but my neko has been going crazy for the past couple of days and I cant handle it. Death kept saying mate is near but I pushed him away and didn't listen until I smelled apples and cinnamon. I head someone stutter a hello and the voice sounded like an angel. I turned my head and saw the most beautiful person ever but I needed to keep up my reputation. "What the fuck do you want" I said while looking at her. Next thing she does was walk out saying "he can't be my mate, he is like all the others" and she walked out of my room.

Monsters POV:
"What the fuck do you want" 'Silent' said and that broke me so I started to back out of the room saying to my self "he can't be my mate he is like the others" and I left the room and out of the house in all not looking back. I started to hear footsteps and I turned around and saw Silent. Killer says "he better not reject us cause if he does then I'm shifting." 'killer why are you going to put me through that.' Silent cleared his throat and what he said surprised me...

OMG a cliffhanger whats going to happen is Silent going to reject monster or accept her. see what happens in the next chapter. love Slasher