Mz. Hyde

The day hasn't gone this great in a long since I left this pack. I have been having thoughts about marking silent or mating with him. My heat hasn't come yet but I'm due tomorrow and we are still at this damned place. I need to tell silent so that he can tell everyone to stay away from me. I get very aggressive around this time cause I'm a hybrid. 'silent darling came you come out to the backyard please.' I mind linked him. 'Sure baby coming right now.' Since I'm out side I hear the back door open and see silent come out. "Hey sweetie what's wrong?" He asks. "My heat is starting tomorrow and remember what happened to BEN when he got near me" I told him. "How could I forget that was a funny day. And what are you planning?" " Well I was thinking that we could mark or mate with each other if that is okay with you?" "That is ok with me darling, death has been begging me to mate with you every since I met you. Well since you came into my room." I remember that day very well as I hug him tightly. My heat started at midnight so I asked him if we can stay in our room for the day. Of course he said yes and we walked towards our room until she came down the stairs. "Hey cutie why don't you ditch the omega and we can have fun?" " I don't think so cause monster is my mate and an alpha female." "She is not, she only said that to get your attention, all she is an omega." I look at silent and mind link him. ' can I show her who I really am?' 'yes' was all he said. *changed into hybrid form which consists: wings of the demon, tail of the wolf, ears of the neko, and fangs of the vampire.* "I'm Mz. Hyde."

~1 hour later ~

After the full change everyone and I mean everyone left me alone. I was beyond pissed. Silent tried to call me down but I had to kill to calm me down. There was only one thing to do now. Run. Not running away but running to clear my mind....

======================================================

I know this is short but you got to experience the hybrid. See you in the next chapter.