Nightmare Pt. 2

After going back to the mansion, Silent and monster went to their room.

Monsters POV:

we got to our room and i had silent calm down since he turned into a wolf. there is a lot more than what killer said to me. what if silents wolf is my second chance mate! but i haven't heard from her yet. tomorrow will be more training. then the next day we will be leaving to go back home. "babe are you ok?" "No im not, he tried to take you away from me" "sweetie i am not leaving you anytime soon your my mate and im yours. you marked me remember?" "I know that but he doesn't know that." "good"

~time skip to friday when they leave~

Monsters POV:

i have been feeling sick the past few days and had a bad feeling. i have a feeling that i am pregnant. i dont want to find my second chance mates cause it is stupid and they might want the power. i get to go home with silent and my brothers. i am so glad that i almost forgot to reject Trevor since i never did it when he rejected me back in high school.

after i finished packing i went to find him and saw him in his office. i knock on his door. 'Come in' so i walk in his office. "Trevor i came here so i can accept your rejection from high school." "fine" "goodbye trevor." and i left the room.

i went to my room to grab my stuff and head outside to see the boys waiting for me. "ready boys?" "yeah" they said at the same time. and i called slender to come get us and we went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey creeps this the last chapter of the book but there will be a sequal for this book. and i will see you there.