Alexis (vampire)

~10 years before~

~His pov~

Finally I can leave this stupid school! But after sometime, I smelled a intoxicated smell, like it can be my mate. But as I was looking(more like smelling), I found myself starting down on the 'Emo' of the school. Monster Energy. If she is my mate then I don't want to be hers!

When she saw me staring at her, I guess she smelled me too, that I'm her mate. So she came right up to me, and said the thing I didn't want to hear the most, "A-alexis, y-your my mate." Looking at her with a glare, I said it with my coldest voice.

"I don't want to want to be your mate, and nor will I ever be your mate! Got that!" I screamed at her. Seeing that she was going to cry, she left with her friends. Then one came up to me and punch me in the nose! Hard!

Then she left with her other friends. 'Tch! What a bitch!' I thought before leaving to find my brother.

~Monster's pov~

That's it! I'm cutting! I'm leaving! Looking for my razer, I put the blade on my left wrist, and started to cut deep, making blood come out. After with 4 more cuts on my wrist, I started to pack my stuff, not before leaving a note for my brothers. 'Goodbye my brothers, this isn't the last time you seen me.' Was my last thought, before jumping out of the window.