savoir

Monsters POV:
"mate" was all he said. "please don't reject me I already have been rejected on my birthday and I don't need another one." I begged. When I looked at him again, he opened his mouth and said one sentence that I never expected. "I can never reject a beautiful person like you." My whole world stop when he said that and I thought to myself 'I finally have a mate!' "R-really?" I said. I can feel my life getting better by the second and I am very glad.
I just want to save you while there's still something left to save
That's when I told her I love you girl
But I'm not the answer for the questions that you still have, whoa, whoa
And the day pressed on like crushing weights

~Silent~

When I said that I would never reject a beautiful girl like her, she was happy that I said that, and it made me and Death happy to. "Do you still want to be here?" I questioned her. "Yeah that sounds good." she said back to me. "Let's go then." I said going back to my mansion, but with my mate!

~Later that day~

Huh~ having my mate by my side is great! But I wonder why she told me to not reject her again, and it's her birthday? Did her old mate reject her? If he did than he is a fucking idiot. "Hey,..... Why did you say to not reject you and you were already rejected on your birthday? Care to explain?" I questioned her. "Because when I smelled my mate sent, it lead me to the popular guy in my school, and he knew that I was his mate, but his dating the slut of the school, so he rejected me! And on my birthday!" Monster said to me sobbing quietly. "Their, he isn't going to have you! You have me~ My mate~" I said before falling asleep with her.