This is gonna hurt

After getting settled in our rooms. I walked down to the kitchen and made sure that I was alone to eat what I brought with me. I started eating when I heard a familiar voice and stopped eating and turned around to see Trevor with Ashley *eww*. "Hey slut what are you doing back here?" She said. " I am here to train you which starts when the sun rises, so I would 'go to sleep' " I said. Now what she said got me pissed. "I will not listen to an omega who is worthless and should die " that did it " why you little botch I am not an omega. *shifts into an alpha wolf fur black and white like yin and yang. Eyes golden. Red spots like blood on the white side.* "I'm an alpha female and your worst nightmare!"

~time skip brought by kellic ~

Since what happened yesterday, either Jeff or silent have been with me making sure that no one gets me mad. Now it's early in the morning silent and I are going to wake up the pack house. We told Jeff to blast his music so he doesn't wake up. We set up speakers in the entrance of the house turned up the volume to the max point and played perfect weapon by black veil brides (music video in link). What we heard was really funny cause everyone that was in bed, well let's just say, fell off with a thump. We were laughing so hard that my sides started to hurt.

Once they were all up, silent told them to get ready in 2 mins for training. The next thing I know the pack slut came walking up to silent and started flirting with him. Can this botch learn a lesson. Apparently not. I flat out punched her in the face. "What was that for!?" She screamed at me. " Don't touch my mate you whore " I calmly told her. "How can an ugly and fat girl like you have a mate!" She said. " 50 laps around the pack house now everyone! You can thank Ashley for it. " They all moaned when they heard this some cursing Ashley as well. When they were done I looked at silent and he had the same idea as me. "Listen up, Jeff will be down here any minute and he will train you. While that is happening silent and I will be running laps around the pack house as well and you will see that we don't get tired easily. Silent go get my dear brother for me please. And you will stretch your muscles." Silent left to get Jeff so we can start running.

~One hour later ~

Jeff came down about an hour later all bloodied up. I looked at him and he pointed to Silent. I chuckled at that knowing that he had trouble getting up. Jeff knew what to do as of training them so we left quickly.

~five mins later~

We have been done for about five mins and we weren't tired. Trevor and his pack looked at us like we were mad but all the best people are. "Today will be hand to hand combat. Silent and Monster will demonstrate for you." Jeff said and we got in position and started. We had to fight until the opponent is restrained and down. It took about an hour for silent to go down. After training about 9 hours it was lunch time cause after lunch they will be training their wolves. I need to train my neko cause I trained my wolf. Since Liu couldn't be here me and silent are training together, I got into my training clothes which consist of a sports bra and shorts. My tattoos could be seen and the pack starred at me like I was a freak. I have 4 quotes on my legs: right leg: "Happy Halloween botch" and " Go To Sleep"; left leg: "Stay Silent" and "You Shouldn't Have Done That" . My back has a proxy sign on the lower part. My right arm has my pack name and who is in what position. My left arm has band logos and lyrics cause why not. I have a 6 pack cause of the training I did at home. Jeff and silent are used to me dressing like this since we all train together. But my old pack was not used to it, the guys were drooling while the girls glared. I walked towards silent and said "ready darling?" " yes I am my love" he replied.

~5 hours later~

Training ended a few mins ago and everyone fell on the floor. "It looks like they can't take our kind of training dead brother." I told jeff. "I agree sister, should we give them a day off to rest?" Everyone perked up at that, " or train them? " He asked. "They did good so I will give them a day off but if anyone gets me mad you train until morning. Understand?" I then head a chorus of yes ma'am...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey creeps I wrote this when I was in Arizona without Wi-Fi and I am glad that you are still with us. The other author has been very busy and I will post again when my parents are out of town. Love you guys.