Creepypasta yes or no?

Monsters POV:
After everyone introduced themselves i sat on the couch next to BEN and watched him play Mario Kart. The next thing I know he starts flirting with me when Silent isn't around. "Hey babe want to have some fun ;)" He said, that just creeped me out, like really your trying to steal some ones girl uh no. "Why don't you just fuck off" I said and that ticked him off which resulted "YOU SHOULDNT HAVE DONE THAT!!!!!!!" "shit" and I started to run from BEN. When I was running, I ran into someone; I looked up to see Masky looking down at me "help me hide" "nah I want to see what happens to you." He said that I thought that was rude and a bit bitchy so I mind linked Silent 'Silent help me BEN is trying to get me' 'Monster get to our room, I will take care of.' I started to run to Silents room and hid in the closet. Since I was hiding I didn't see what was going on but I heard everything; yelling and hitting and cussing. the cussing mostly from Silent. once that stopped I heard the door open and heard footsteps coming closer until the door opened where I was hiding. It was Silent; 'thank you moongoddess', I got up and hugged my mate thinking that if I let him go he would disappear from me like the others. "Darling, Slender wants to talk to you." he said and I gulped and followed him to 'Slender' office.

~After Monster went to the bedroom~

When Silent told Monster to go to their bedroom, he wanted to have a chitchat with Ben first. And hearing short stomping, he knew that it was Ben. "Ben what the hell were you doing to my mate!?" Silent screamed at him. "Well she said Fuck off!" Ben yelled back at him.

"Doesn't give you the fucking right to fucking chase her!" Silent screamed getting more angry. "She is just a slut!" Ben yelled. "You should just stay §¡Ð"€Ωt!" Silent screamed before talking Ben. And shit went down.

And that folks is where Slendy comes in. Making Silent to tell Monster to come talk to Slender.