1

AHANA'S POV:

i woke up with the sound of alarm and quickly got ready . 2 girls stay with me in my room . riya and pihu are both sweeties . but i am more attached to pihu . she is the funniest girl i would ever know . we three left for university together .

Riya's pic

Riya's pic

Pihu's pic

Pihu's pic

there was nothing new , same talks . girls were gushing about AARAV SINGH RATHORE . its been 6 months i have come here , but i have only seen him 2 3 times .One time, i have seen him coldly passing by the girl who was giving him a love letter . he is really handsome but that doesn't mean he will behave like this .i felt bad for that girl . riya and pihu are also crazy about him , and i really dont have any opinions about him

by the way guys ,me and pihu are single while riya has a boyfriend, rahul . they look really cute together .after taking classes we went outside .

"lets go for shopping today . its saturday guyzzz " pihu whined

yeah , lets go " riya said

u both go , i will meet you at the hostel . i really need some books .so i am going to the library " i told them

i went to the library and sat on a table . the girls sitting on my front table were continually whispering about something ,i decided to return to the hostel .

AARAV'S POV:

when i reached the university , i saw my friend , ansh flirting with a girl . when he saw me , he quickly came to me .

" you can never change ri8 ? " i asked

its you who needs to change buddy . you can have any girl you want , they throw themselves at you and you dont even look at them . "ansh said

" i dont need to look at them " i said . i really dont like flirting with every girl . i know, everyone calls me cold .and honestly...... i dont give a fuck about their thoughts . i just dont like talking alot .

sometimes , i think you are gay . but then, u can have any guy as well " he said thoughtfully and started laughing

this made me smile."lets go the class" only 6 months are left in my mba . ansh is my friend from college life . when i entered the class , i noticed some girls checking me out but ignored it .

after classes , ansh busied himself in flirting with a girl and i decided to go the library . while i was checking some books, i saw a girl sitting alone ,reading a book .

she was looking beautiful and fresh as a flower

she was looking beautiful and fresh as a flower .the small smile on her lips just made my heart beat faster .she was looking so innocent and pure .i got out of my trance , when i saw 2 girls sitting infront of her ,looking at me and giggling . i noticed, it was the first time i lost myself in a girl .

i noticed that my flower was getting disturbed by those girls, she stood up and left .i don't get angry really fast , i know how to control my anger.but this made me hell angry i really wanted to look at her some more .

i left for home in my car .when i entered my home , i saw mom and dad happily talking .

" hello son " dad said

hello dad and mom ." i greeted and sat on a sofa

thank god your studies are completing . now your dad will be able to retire and spend some time with me " mom said and i smiled . we are originally from rajhistan . we have to shift here due to bussiness . after my graduation , mom and dad will go back to rajhistan and i will handle bussiness .they love it there .

i went to my room , but my flower was still on my mind . yes MY .... the moment i looked at her , i knew she was mine . " i need to get information about her . i haven't seen her before in the university and she looked quite young " .

i drifted into sleep with her thoughts . if someone has told me i will think like this about a girl , i would have laughed . i really couldn't understand ,what magic she has done on me .