3

AARAV'S POV:

Its been 2 days i haven't talked to her . i watch her when she comes to the library . i have noticed that she comes to the library daily and study over there .

today , she is also studying sitting  a corner table . i noticed that she was frowning alot today . i took a book and went near her 

" can i sit here " i asked while motioning towards the seat next to her 

she nodded and smiled . she was busy with her book and i was looking at her . i noticed that she was frowning again . 

" is there some problem ?" i asked her 

yes , i can't understand many topics and my exams are near " she told me pouting 

i can help you " i told her , thank god i have always been good in studies . 

" but.......will u have time " she asked hesitantly .

for you ? always " i muttered in a low vice 

what ? " she asked 

nothing ..... i was saying why not ? i can teach you for sometime at noon " i told her 

ok " she said and smiled 

i started teaching her the points she couldnt understand . she was focusing or her studies and i was looking at her like a stalker . but she was mine , so its okk .

after sometime , she said its enough for one day and left . i was exciting , because i was going to sit beside her next day as well . 

AHANA'S POV :

my exams are near . pihu and riya are relaxed as always , but i getting worried . i decided to go the libraruy and study . i wasn't able to understand many things and it was making me frustrated . then i saw aarav . he started beside me and started teaching me . the whole time , i could feel his eyes on me . but his eyes didnt creep me out . i was feeling cared for . our eyes met , his brown orbs were so deep , they were making me drown in them . i told him that its enough for 1 day and left . 

" hello " i heard a voice from my back . i turned around and saw that it was harsh . he is a student of mbbs . he is being around me alot from somedays and it makes me uncomfortable . 

Harsh's pic

Harsh's pic

" hello " i said nervously ..

" i really like you ahana . will you be my girlfriend " he asked suddenly . it was enough to freak me out .it wasnt like he' not handsome , good or something . its just that i wasnt interested .

ummm ...... harsh , sorry but i like someone else " i lied 

tell me his name . i want to know wheather he is worth it or not " he said and now i was panicking . i knew there weren'y many guys who could be considered better that him

aarav .... " i dont know how his name left my mouth but there was no taking back . 

ofcourse , who else could be ? you are also like those other girls " he said sarcastically and left . i was hurt , i knew he just called me one of the girls , who were behind his money and looks . 

it wasn't true , if i was even talking to aarav then it was due to his behaviour towards me . he always treat me with respect and care .  

i decided not to let his comment hurt me . i left for the hostel