5

AARAV'S POV:
Right now , i am the ceo of my dad's company .it is on top of all companies in india . But i want it to be internationally no1 .

Everthing has fallen into place .mom and dad has shifted to rajhistan . I have confessed my love to ahana , but i never crossed the limit . I know she needs time . She has gone to her parents for vacations . Its been 3 days , i havent met her.

Even though, we video call at night but thats not enough .with every passing minute , my wish to have her in my arms is overpowering . I am not even able to focus on anything .

Its morning, someone knocked at my office door
Sir, the interns are here .will you like to meet them or should i handle them?" My pa said and an idea struck my head . I smiled happily , i knew what to do ..

You handle them " i told him and he left . I decided to call ahana from companies number .

Hello?" I heard her sweet voice . Ughhh! I didnt know , how was i even staying without seeing her in real , without touching her.....it was pure torture .

Hello , i am talking from RGC( rathore group of companies) . You have  been accepted as our intern " i said in a strict tone

But i haven't even applied" she told me with a small chuckle .and i knew she recognised my voice.

Ahana, your internship will start from  the day after tomorrow . I want you here by tomorrow .

But..... " she started but i cut her off.

Now you should go and tell your parents" i told her and ended the call .i decided to finish some work .

Now i was feeling a bit relaxed with the thought of seeing her tomorrow . I dont know, why i expected myself to stay with out her for 2 fucking months

AHANA'S POV:
Its been 3 days , i have come to pune . I missed my parents alot . I spent time with them , but from the moment i reached , i was missing aarav .

I got a call and got to hear the voice of my aarav .he told me to join as the intern of his company .i knew ,it was just an excuse to call me back .but i was happy , i really wanted to be with him as well.

I knew my dad and mom missed me alot.now , i need to convince them that i got internship .

Hello mom, i need to go back to mumbai .i have got the internship" i told het .

What? Why havent you told us about it?" She asked shocked .

I was not expecting to get one mom" i told her.

Ok..... where will u stay?" she sighed and i knew that she was sad about me leaving

Mom, i am going to stay at hostel.pihu is still there for her internship" i told mom.

----------
Next day , i left for hostel .it was sunday ,but aarav told me that he has some work so he would be at the office .

At noon,I decided to surprise him.as expected the company was empty .but i saw a guy , who stopped me" yes mam, if you dont know its sunday today"

I was going to reply when i saw aarav coming" you can leave.its enough for today " he talked to the guy And took a hold of my hand .

Without saying anything , he closed the door of his office .i think , it wasnt really a good idea to surprise him.
But suddenly he pushed me to the door and placed a kiss on my lips.he  sucked my lips for 2 3 times and moved  back

AARAV'S POV:

I was working in my office , when my pa told me that there was a girl outside . I decided to check on my own .when i saw , it was ahana , my flower . She was looking like a real flower today

I went to her and pulled her in my office

I went to her and pulled her in my office. I dont know what happened , but i pushed her to the door and started kissing her . I knew it was her first kiss , so after 20 seconds i moved back . She was looking hell shocked , her eyes were widely open throughout the kiss . " hey " i husked .

She came out of her trance and replied " hello , i missed you " i told her that i missed her too and started moving towards her lips again .this time , she closed her eyes and accepted my kiss .it started slow but then my hunger for her took over and i started kissing her wildly .

I wanted to enter her mouth but she wasn't understanding . My hands were on the door beside her head, i placed them on her waist and pressed her into me suddenly . This made her gasp and i entered her mouth .her mouth was a real  honey pot .

I didnt want to leave her, but i felt that  she needed oxygen. We were both breathing heavily . I made her sit on the sofa and sat beside her .her cheeks were tomato red , it made her look beyond beautiful . I told her that i would pick her from the hostel next day and she agreed . After sometime, we both left the office . I took her for dinner and then dropped her to the hostel .

I also went home and decided to sleep