6

AARAV'S  POV:

Next day , i went to office with ahana ,when she entered the car , i placed a kiss on her forehead and greeted her .i decided to wait a bit longer in the parking lot after sending her .i didnt want my employs  to judge ahana on her relation ship with me . i wanted them to respect her for her hardwork and nature . 

 ansh also works with me . i asked him to  introduce ahana to others . i went to my office and started doing work . i was also keeping an eye on ahana, i didn't want her to face any problem . 

i heard a knock " hello, i have introduced her to other interns and right now she is working with them " ansh said

thanks" i said and he left . i decided to check on all interns . in reality , i just wanted to see my flower .

hello everyone, i am AARAV SINGH RATHORE . i hope that you ll give your best " i told the 5 of them . 3 were girls and 2 were boys . one of the girls were ahana . she was standing with a file in her hand .she was looking so cute in her dress, i just wanted to hide her from everyone's eyes .

she was looking so cute in her dress, i just wanted to hide her from everyone's eyes

i have noticed that the other two girls always gave me inviting looks ,but i ignored them , i didnt need anyone except my flower .

after sometime , i left from there . in evening , i asked ahana to wait for me in the garage . we left together . we spend some time together and i dropped her on the hostel .

AHANA'S POV:

when i entered the building , ansh welcomed me . " so mr romeo cant stay away ? hmm? " he asked while smirking . i just blushed and looked down .

" hahahaa... relax . i was just teasing you " ansh told me . he introduced me to other interns . everyone seemed nice . 

after somedays , it was almost off time . i went to the restroom . i heard two girls talking . i knew they were the other 2 interns . 

you know , i have seen that bitch leaving office with Aarav sir in his car . " 1st intern said . 

i always knew , she was n't as innocent as she showed.  " 2nd one said . 

have you noticed , how sir looks at her ? i dont know what sir sees in her " 1st one said . 

i am sure , she must have been really good in bed . otherwise, why a guy like aarav sir would even look at her .she must have got the internship due to sir as well .  i am 1000 times better than that slut " 2nd one said arrogantly .

tears started falling from my eyes . their words bitch ,slut..... it hurted me deeply . no one has ever said such words for me . they left and i was standing in front of the mirror . i got a call from aarav . 

" hello flower , where are you ? i am wating for you in the parking lot " aarav said 

i am in the restroom , i will be there in a minute " i told him in a groggy voice . 

what happened ? why are you sounding so low ? he asked and i answered nothing and cut the call . i washed my face and tried to look fresh .

when i exited the restroom , i saw aarav coming towards me .he held me hand and took me to his office . his face was cold and void of any emotion . some of the employs were still in the office . they looked at us in shock . 

once we entered his office , he closed the door and turned towards me . " what happened ? " he asked sweetly while caressing my cheek . 

n-nothing " i stuttered 

truth! " he said in a strict voice . 

i was in the restroom . i heard two girls talking ." i told him 

what had they said " he asked 

they said..... said that i must have been...... really good that you have.....even looked at me " i told him while tears started falling from my eyes . 

flower, shhhhh . dont cry . i cant see your tears . i will have them removed by tomorrow " he told me .

no , i dont want that . dont do such thing " i told him while hugging him . 

AARAV'S POV:

i called ahana to ask that why was she taking so much time . when she replied her voice was heavy and i knew she must have cried . i quickly went inside the building . i took her hand and pulled her to my office . she tried to lie but then told me the truth . it made me hell angry . how the fuck they even dared to say such thing about my flower .the tears in her eyes were making my heart shatter . i hugged her and consoled her .

when we left the office , there was no one in the office . i just wanted to throw those girls out of my office , but couldn't since my flower stopped me from doing such thing . but i really needed to do something to make ahana's position in my life and i knew what i have to do ...........