2

AARAV'S POV:

next day , it was the first time i was excited to go the university .i hoped that i could see her again . i went to the university , i was looking here and there , the usual look girls was irritating me to no end today. i didn't want these girls to lust on me . 

i decided to go to the class . just then , i bumped into a girl . i was going to pass by , but then i saw that it was my flower . it cheered up my mood . she was picking her books , i also sat down and helping her , 

sorry , i wasn't looking " i told her her with a smile . she looked at me as if analyzing me . but then ,she also smiled and mumbled its okay . when i stood up , i saw she was with two girls , they were also looking shocked . i saw ansh standing a bit far with a smirk on his face .

" what was going on ?. someone was helping the most beautiful girl of her faculty  " he asked while smirking . 

you know her ? " i asked 

ofcourse , ahana is in 1st year of bba . boys keep swooning on her ,but she doesn't even seem to notice them ." he told me  and i just nodded 

we went to our class , i was thinking about how to ask her out . i decided to go to the library in a hope to see her again .

after half an hour , she entered . she was looking for some book . the look of confusion , irritation ,frustration on her make me smile . she was looking so cute with her cute pouts now and then .i noticed that she was trying to reach some book on  top shelf . i went behind her and took it .i was so close to her that i could smell her . she smelled like roses , the only thought that crossed my mind was MY FLOWER.  i give the book to her . she thanked me and i smiled . she went to take a seat and i kept looking at her. 

when she left , i also decided to leave . 

AHANA'S POV : 

we were late for uni . riya and pihu were just busy in laughing and teasing and i had a very inportant class today . they both are the student of fashion designing . i was walking a bit ahead of them . sir was just goi........ i was busy in my thoughts when i bumped in to someone . 

my books fell down , i quickly started picking them . when i looked up , i saw it was aarav . He was so handsome .He said sorry and smiled .

His smile literally took my breath away

His smile literally took my breath away . I didnt know when a smile crept on my lips as well .
When he left, pihu nd riya came running towards me .they were gushing about him . they were also surprised that he smiled . everyone knew how cold he is . he never even bothers to answer someone's question let alone excuse himself.

after classes , i spent sometime with friends  . i went to library after that . i forgot a book yesterday , so i decided to take it today . the book was on top shelf , my hand was just some inches away from the book , i was trying hard . then i felt a presence behind me . a smell of fresh water and mint surrounded me . it was intoxicating . when i turned around i saw it was aarav . he was towering with his 6.4 height over my 5.3 height . 

after thanking him , i took a seat and started reading . after sometime, i decided to leave . i reached the hostel and drifted into sleep .