4

AARAV'S POV:

next day , we have a football match . i forgot to tell you that i have medals in swimming as well as football . as expected we won the match. ansh is also in my football team 

everyone was cheering , drinking water and other stuff like that . i felt someone tap my shoulder . i turned around and saw a boy . 

yes? " i asked in my coldness 

" lets have a match , one on one " he said and i agreed . i never say no to challenges . 

the match started . he was good but not good enough to win . i was not using my whole skills , i wanted the game to last a bit longer . after we finished , he sat down and started drinking water . i went to my team .

" woww, you are just awesome .he deserved it ,he has been snooping in our faculty alot " one of my team mates said 

" he even proposed Ahana yesterday , i saw him ." another one said . this made me furious . i just wanted to beat the hell out of thatboy ." thank god she rejected him " he completed . this made me a bit relaxed but not enough to  not teach him a lesson . 

i went near him " one more game " i said and he stood up . we started playing but this time , i didn't show any mercy . in a minute the game was over . 

did you played just to show off your skills ? "  he asked panting 

think before challenging me next time " i smirked and left .

in noon , i went to the library and started teaching her . 

from tomorrow , my exams start . thank you for your help " she thanked me 

if you wanna thank me properly then have lunch with me on the day of your last exam " i said 

she smiled and agreed . i asked for her number to be in contact with her . 

next day , i called her at night and asked her about her exam . she told me and we talked for sometime . this continued for a week and next day was our lunch date . 

She looked so beautiful . It was really hard to control my self that day exceptionally

 It was really hard to control my self that day exceptionally

AHANA'S POV :

Aarav asked me for lunch and i couldnt deny . he picked me up after my exam and we went to a hotel . he was treating me so nicely . after lunch , he wanted to drop me to the hostel 

" noo..... um i can go on my own" when he gave me confused look i continued" everyone will think we are in a relation ship " i mumbled 

" when were we not ? " he asked while raising an eye brow . i blushed and sat in his car . we reached the hostel  .i said good bye and went inside 

i saw pihu and riya looking at me with shocked expressions 

" when did this happen ? from how long are u in a relation ship ?how did the cold prince decided to date ?  " pihu asked 

from today i guess......" i replied . their question series started and after answering them  . i decided to sleep . 

------

its been some months , me and aarav started dating . he is so sweet and caring . he talks less but its okay with me .his other gestures show how much he loves me . by  the way , he confessed his love for me after a month of our dating . i also said yes  but he never initiated any intimacy . he hugs me kisses my forehead , cheeks but thats all. he understood that i wasn't ready for anything more . i wanted to built some trust between us . 

by every passing day , i am falling more and more for him .

tomorrow , i am going to pune for summer vacations . i really miss them alot , but i know i will miss aarav as well . my parents don't know about him . aarav spent his whole evening with me . i knew it was going to be long vacations ........