8

AARAV'S POV:

A long time has passed , its the final year of ahana's bba . only 1 month is left in graduation . everything is going awesome . with every passing minute , i fall for her more ... more and more . i dont know what will i do .

 i was doing work on my laptop ,when i got a message . there were some pics ,some pics with made my blood fucking boil 

AHANA'S POV : 

i attended my classes and was waiting for aarav to pick me up . we were going for dinner today . aarav reached and i sat in the car 

" hello aarav " and i kissed his cheek . 

he smiled but i could see his mood was off . i wanted to ask the reason , but decided to give him his privacy 

we had our dinner and he dropped me to the hostel . 

after 2 days 

everything is same , aarav's mood is still sore . i dont know what to do ? i have even tried to ask him but he always says its nothing . 

i was walking to my class ,when i saw harsh coming towards me 

" heyy ahana ! please sorry . iam really sorry . please forgive me , otherwise aarav with end up destroying my future " he almost cried 

what ? what are you saying ? why would he do such thing ?" i asked . 

please just forgive me " he siad and i decided to end this matter 

okkk .. i forgive " i sighed . i was already worried enough  , i didnt want more stress , i decided to ask aarav later . 

i decided to go aarav's office after classes . thankfully , he wasnt in any meeting . 

" hello " i said while entering after knocking . he stood up and came near me to hug me and gave a soft kiss . 

AARAV'S POV:

i was working in my office ,when ahana came . i got up and hugged her . i was missing her scent , her touch . 

" today , harsh was talking nonsense . he was asking me to forgive me , for i dont know what . " she said . 

i really wanted to kill that bastard . he sent me fake pics of ahana kissing someone else . after seeing that pics , my blood was boiling. 

 i asked a computer expert to give me info about the number and all . when i got to know it was harsh . i went to his hostel and beaten him black aand blue . i asked him why he did that ? 

his answer shocked me . he did that all for our breakup . he hated that ahana loved me and didnt see anyone else . 

i knew , i had to marry her soon , if i wanted her bounded with me forever , " i dont know . btw he has so many awful things. the sorry must be for one of them ." 

hm "" she hummed . 

i want to marry you right after your graduation . you can continue studying or whatever you want but.... with my name after yours " i told her still hugging . i wanted to make her mine as soon as possible . i didnt want fuckers like him to think that they have a chance ....... not that they even have.

is that how you propose " she said pouting playfully , and looking up at me.

" tell me how you want me to propose you . i will do it " i said smiling and pulling her towards me .......