Chapter 1:Reborn In Another World?!

Plip,plip,plip.

Rain drizzled to a stop and dripped through the holes between the leaves of the thick foilage.

There was not a single sign of civilization to be seen.

Chirp,chirp.

The morning birds could be heard;cheerfully chirping and singing their morning songs of greetings despite the storm earlier then,as the sun shone through the thick foilage.

Squirrels scampering up and about in the early morning spring.

Small animals of different kinds and species,crawling out of their burrows after a long hibernation from winter.

Predators prowling about,hunting for food to eat,whilse their prey ran for their life.

It was certainly a normal and peaceful day on the forest...

Rustle,rustle.

"*groan*"

A brunet man,groaned as he slowly opened his sunset orange eyes;only to quickly shut them again from the sudden light.

Then he slowly opened his eyes again,and looked around after his eyes had adjusted.

'What the....where am I?' He thought in confusion,looking around him.

His last thought was that of the battlefield;where he died after having won the war....but not without some heavy casualties on his side.

The brunet's eyes widened in sudden remembrance,shooting up into a sitting position.

Then he paused,upon seeing blood and a gaping hole on his shirt;his chest seemed to be unharmed and fine.

(He also noticed that he was lying in a pool of blood that looked fresh;maybe a minute or two ago.)

...For some reason,he noticed that he wore a weird ninja like clothes and a weird...bandana?

Headband?Head wear?Whatever it was,it had the(weirdly enough)Vongola insignia on it.

Why would there be a Vongola insignia on it?Was it because he was the boss of Vongola or what?

He then looked up the sky,then around him again.

He then spotted a couple of kunai scattered about;some where buried on the tree trunks and the ground.

A sudden conclusion came to him.

Was he a....shinobi(ninja)?

Did he get reborn in a parallel world?

It would seem like he did...judging from the outfit and the kunai scattered about.

There was also signs of the battle that had taken place in where he was.

'So....I AM in a parallel world;thank you for whoever that is up there...(I hope that I will meet at least my parallel friends' selves.)'

The brunet,Tsuna,turned his gaze down to stared at it for a while,and looked for clues of what might have caused his parallel self's death.

...His only clue and lead was the that he was either stabbed in the heart by a katana,or kunai.

Probably the former.

The brunet didn't fail to notice that 'he' clutched a familiar fedora in his hand.

'Reborn...'  He sorrowfully thought,his eyes glazing over in pain.

He remembered everything;how his precious Elements died...how his tutor and father-figure died.