Chapter 10:The Start of the Chuunin Exams

(Sorry if the picture above is blurry and a bit ugly.)

~~

Naruto excitedly looked everywhere around him,finding all of this events as an opportunity to be able to show a certain Uchiha just how strong he is.

...He was really excited because this was the first time that he has seen or even heard of the Chuunin Exams.

As the blond walked alongside his teammates to get inside the building,they notice a commotion when they got there.

Two chuunins where blocking the way to the exams,and the others couldn't get through.

Some of them even got hurt doing so.

(Or so they thought.)

Meanwhile,with Lambo...

"Hey,Rei..." He called out.

He was watching from afar how the genins were dealing with the chuunins and the genjutsu on the second floor.

Said man hummed in reply,turning to face him.

"What's the point of this Chuunin Exams again?" He asked,yawning boredly and lazily.

Rei blinked at him in disbelief.

"Eh?You don't know?" He asked.

Lambo rolled his eyes at him.

"If I knew,then I wouldn't be asking you that now,would I?" He scoffed.

Rei pouted.

"Well,sorry.I forgot that you didn't know...how about you read this?This book might be short,but it's the whole summary of what the Chuunin Exams are for." The man cheerfully smiled tossing him a small book.

Lambo caught it,bringing it up to his face to look at it.

It was orange and had a weird cover in it too.

He then deadpanned at the book.

"...Ne...." He started to say.

"Hai?" The other replied.

"..." Lambo said nothing at first,before he lifted up the book and made its cover face the Sky Mare's Lightning guardian.

"....Why the heck did you give me this book?Isn't this the famous porn,Icha Icha Paradise???" The ravenet deadpanned.

Silence.

"Gwaaaaah!Gomenasai,gomenasai,gomenasai,gomenasai!!!Also--it's not porn!" The older of the two cried,before he quickly snatched the book and hid it again.

(Lambo mentally rolled his eyes at the last sentence.)

"I really didn't mean to do that!It's just that the book about Chuunin Exams and this have the same color,which is orange!Plus this isn't for me,it was for a friend of mine's book because he asked me to get me this!!!I swear,it's not for me!!!" He panicked.

Lambo raised an eyebrow.

"..."

"....Yeah,okay." He replied in a deadpan.

"Noooo!Please believe me,and please don't tell anyone especially Byakuran-sama or he won't look at me!" The man cried.

"Alright,I won't tell anyone..." The younger of the two tiredly said.

"I don't believe you!"

"Yare,yare.Now you're the one who doesn't believe me."

By then,the older man--who was a brunet--was practically clinging to his waist as he cried,while a deadpanning Lambo just ignored him and tried to walk.